HPCET 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of HPCET 2017 has been made available online from May 5 onwards. Candidates can download HPCET admit by entering their form number/name and selecting the programme they have applied for. Only those candidates who have successfully filled and submitted the application form have been issued HPCET admit card 2017. HPCET 2017 admit card will display the roll number, date and time of the exam, address of the exam venue along with other relevant details. Candidates must check all the details mentioned in the admit card of HPCET and in case of any discrepancy it must immediately be reported to the concerned authority. Every candidate who wishes to appear in the entrance test must carry the Admit Card of HPCET 2017 along with them to the examination centre. The link to access the admit card has been provided on this page. To know how to download HPCET 2017 admit card, details mentioned on it and other important highlights, read the article given below on this page.
HPCET 2017 Important Dates
All the important dates related to the admit card of HPCET 2017 is given below in the table:
|S.No||HPCET 2017 Admit Card Events||Important Dates|
|1||HPCET admit card available from||May 5, 2017|
|2||Last date to download HPCET admit card||May 13, 2017|
|3||HPCET 2017 exam||May 13, 2017|
Instruction to download HPCET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates have to follow the steps given below to successfully download the admit card:
- To download the admit card, candidates have to click on the link given below on this page
- The login page to obtain the admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates have to enter their Application Form number or name, Select programme
- After entering correct credentials, click on the “Find Admit Card” button.
- The admit card of HPCET 2017 appear on the screen
- Candidates must take a print out of the admit card and keep it secure for future use.
Click here to download HPCET Admit Card
Details mentioned in HPCET 2017 Admit Card
The following details are mentioned on the admit card of HPCT 2017 admit card:
- Form number
- Roll number
- Candidate’s name
- Father’s name
- Date and time of the entrance exam
- Address of the exam centre
- Signature of the candidate
- Photograph of the candidate
- Instruction to be followed on the exam day
Important Points related to HPCET 2017 Admit Card
- Only the admit card duly signed by the Controller of Examination (CoE) is considered valid for HPCET 2017.
- The name of the applicant, father’s name, address of the test centre, exam date and time, photograph of the candidate etc. will be indicated on the admit card.
- Before downloading the admit card candidates must check all the details mentioned on it carefully. They must also ensure that the photograph is clearly visible and it contains the sign of the CoE. If any discrepancy is found it must be reported immediately to the Controller of Examinations, H.P. Technical University, Gandhi Chowk, Hamirpur- 177001 (H.P.).
- The print out of the admit card should be taken out on an A4 size paper only.
- Every candidate must carry the print out of the admit card along with an ID proof to the exam centre of HPCET 2017. Without it, no student will be permitted to appear for the entrance test.
- The print out copy of the admit card should not be mutilated, altered or tampered in any manner. Impersonation of any kind is punishable by law.
- The admit card must be preserved even after the examination gets over till the end of the admission process.
For any query regarding HPCET 2017 Admit Card 2017, drop a comment below.
Stayed tuned to engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on HPCET 2017