How to fill COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form: The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) has started the online registration on February 13, 2017. The entire application process will be carried out in the online mode. The last date to submit the application form is April 20, 2017. Aspirants of COMEDK UGET 2017 can get detailed instructions to fill up the Application Form of COMEDK UGET 2017 along with other relevant details. We have also provided the direct link to apply for the entrance examination. Read the article below to know about important requirements, fee structure and know How to Fill COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form.
Latest: To apply for COMEDK UGET 2017 Click Here
Requirements to fill up COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
Before proceeding to apply for COMEDK UGET 2017, candidates must keep the following items ready:
- Scanned copy of valid ID Proof of candidates (Voter ID/Passport/Aadhar Card or E-Adhar Card/PAN Card/ Driving license/ School or College Photo ID / Certificate with seal and signature of Head of the Institute that the candidate has last attended)
- Scanned copy of passport sized Photograph
- Scanned copy of Signature
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Signature
- Scanned copy of challan and online banking
- Signature of the Head along with the seal of the Institution last studied by the candidate (2nd PUC/12th STD/Qualifying Exam)
Instructions to fill up COMEDK UGET 2017 Application Form
Candidate have to lick on the link given above and follow few basic steps given below:
Candidates have to click on ‘Click to Register’, enter the following details and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Date of Birth
- Email ID
- Phone Number
- Unique ID Proof
- Unique ID Proof Number
- Captcha Code
Upon successful registration, candidates will receive the application number via email which they have to use as their User ID.
Filling up of the Application Form
Applicants have to login into their account by submitting their User ID and Password. After logging in, the Confirmation Page will appear on the screen. Candidates have to click on the ‘Edit’ option and enter the following details in the form:
- Applying For
- Select the course
- Father’s/Guardian’s name
- Mother’s name
- Unique ID Proof of Parents or Guardian
- Phone Number of Parents or Guardian
- Unique ID Proof Number of Parents or Guardian
- Unique ID Proof of Candidates
- Unique ID Proof Number of Candidates
- Person with Disability (PWD)
- Requirement of Scribe for PWD candidates
- Annual Income of Parents/Guardians
- Telephone Number
- Pin code
- Mobile number
- Email ID
After entering all the details click on ‘Save & Continue’ button.
- Belongs to
- Linguistic Minority
- Religious Minority
- Do you belong to Hyderabad Karnataka region
Click on ‘Save & Continue’ button to go to the next page.
- Qualifying Exam
- Qualifying Exam completed or not
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Board of the Qualifying Exam
- Name of the Institution last studied
- Roll/Registration/Index number of class 10 mark sheet
- Registration Number of Class 12/2nd PUC
- Whether appeared for COMEDK exam in previous years
- Status of earlier COMEDK UGET appearance
- Other entrance exams being pursued
Click on the ‘Save and continue’ to proceed to the next page.
Uploading of Documents
Candidates have to upload scanned images of the following documents:
- Passport sized photograph
- Signature of the candidates
- Unique ID proof
- signature of parents/ Guardians
Format of Scanned Images
|01||Photograph||30 mm x 45 mm||Maximum 80 KB||jpg./jpeg.|
|02||Signature||30 mm x 80 mm||Maximum 80 KB||jpg./jpeg.|
- The passport sized photograph must be taken in light background.
- The signature must be clearly written on a white sheet.
Selection of Exam Centre and Payment of Application Fee
Applicants have to enter three exam centres in the decreasing order of preference and then remit the application fee.
Exam City Preference
- Exam City Preference 1
- Exam City Preference 2
- Exam City Preference 3
Payment of Application Fee
Candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1200 in the online mode through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking. The fees once paid will not be refunded. After remitting the application fee, candidates have to verify the status of the payment.
Candidates must go through the declaration and then mark a tick on the declaration box.
Upon successful payment, the system will generate the confirmation page. Candidates must download it and retain the print out of the same or future reference.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on COMEDK 2017