How to fill AMUEEE 2017 Application Form – The Aligarh Muslim University has started the application process for candidates seeking admission through AMUEEE 2017 on January 22, 2017. Candidates must fill up the Application Form of AMUEEE 2017 and submit it latest by February 22, 2017. The last date to submit the printed copy of the duly submitted application form is February 25, 2017. However, as admission at the University is subject to the fulfilment of the eligibility criteria, candidates must ensure that they are eligible before applying for the entrance test. In the article given below, for the convenience of the candidates, the step by step instruction required to fill up AMUEEE 2017 Application Form is provided.
Requirements for filling up AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
Before starting the registration for the entrance examination, candidates must keep the following requirements ready:
- Valid Email ID and Mobile Number
- Details of the qualifying examination
- Bank account details to make the payment online
- Scanned copied of candidates’ passport size photograph, signature, left-hand thumb impression (for boys) and right-hand thumb impression (for girls)
Latest: To apply for AMUEEE 2017 Click Here
Instructions to fill AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
The application form will be available in the online mode. Candidates have to follow the step by step process given below to successfully apply for AMUEEE 2017:
Before registering, candidates must read all the important instruction displayed on the login page. After going through the instructions, candidates have to click on the “Register (For New User)” button displayed on the bottom of the page and enter the following details:
- Re-enter Password
- Name of the candidate
After entering the details, check the “I’m not a robot” tab and click on the “Register” button.
After registering successfully, candidates have to login using the username and password entered at the time of registration to proceed further.
Filling up of Application Form
The application process will be completed in four basic steps. Check the details below:
Step 1: Fill Personal Details
In the first step, applicants have to fill in all the details given below:
- Alternate Email
- Full Name
- Aadhar Number
- Mother’s Name
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth (DD- MM- YYYY)
- Alternate Mobile number
- Correspondence Address
- District and state
- Tick the check box for same Correspondence and Permanent Address
- Permanent Address
- District and State
- Hostel Accommodation Required
Note: It is mandatory for all candidates to enter details in all the fields marked with an asterisk.
After filling up all the details, candidates have to click on the “Save” button. After saving the profile, candidates are advised to review all the information and when satisfied click on the “Confirm & Continue” button.
Step 2: Upload Scanned Copies of Important Images
At this step, candidates have to upload their latest passport size photograph, signature and Thumb Impression. The specification of the scanned images is given below in the table:
|Scanned Images||Maximum Size||Format|
(Right hand for girls and left hand for boys)
After the images are successfully uploaded, candidates must click on the “Save and proceed to Step 3”.
Step 3: Special Categories
A PDF file will be displayed on the screen containing details of special categories for reservation. After going through the reservation criteria, candidates have to choose ‘No’ option if they do not belong to any special category. If candidates are entitled to any reservation, they have to select “Yes” and choose maximum three of the following special categories and click on the “Save” button:
- Children of Aligarh Muslim University Alumni (CA)
- Children of Aligarh Muslim University Employee (CE)
- Backward Class (BC)
- Schedule Cast (SC)
- Schedule Tribe (ST)
- Belonging to distant state/UT (DS)
- Sports Men (SM)
- Debator/ Other (DR)
- NCC (NC)
- Physically handicapped (PH)
- Children of Government Employee (CG)
- Children of Armed forces who died in combat (CF)
Select appropriate course and fill educational details
At this stage, candidates will require filling up the details given below:
- Select course
Details of Qualifying Examination
- Roll number
- Year of Passing/Appearing
- Marks Obtained
- Max Marks
For AMU Students only
- Enrollment Number
- Hall of Residence
- Internal/External status
Choose Test Centre
- Test Centre choice 1
- Test Centre choice 2
Information for statistical purposes
- Declaration (Tick the box)
After entering the particulars in all the mandatory, review it once and then click on the “Proceed to Pay and Complete the Application”.
Step 4) Payment of Application fee
Candidates will require paying the application fee to validate the form. Applicants can pay the fee either through Credit Card or Debit Card. They will require selecting the mode, enter account details and click on the “Pay Now” button. The fee structure for different courses is given below:
Submission of the Application Form
After completing all the above-mentioned steps, the application form with all the details duly submitted will be generated in the PDF format. Candidates have to take a print-out of the same on an A-4 size paper and follow the below-given instructions:
- On the form, candidates have to put their thumb impression, signature and past their recent photographs at the provided space.
- Candidates also have to attach all the necessary documents with the form.
- The application form has to be submitted either in person or via Registered Post/ speed post/Courier in a separate envelope for each course of study.
- The application form must reach the office up to 5:00 PM on or before February 25, 2017.
- Candidates must also ensure to retain a copy of the application form for future reference.
Documents to be submitted with AMUEEE 2017 Application Form
Candidates have to submit the self-attested copies of the following documents, whichever applicable, along with the print out copy of the form:
- Secondary school Certificate (SSC Examination)/High School (Both sides) to validate the age of the candidates.
- Mark sheet or Grade sheet of qualifying examination. Candidates whose result of the qualifying examination is not declared will require submitting self-attested copies of Mark sheets/ Grade sheets of examination qualified in the previous year.
- Scorecard of other examination appeared or qualified after qualifying class XII.
- Documents in support of the claim of special categories and/ or special categories, if applicable.
- Any other relevant certificates or documents.
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates on AMUEEE 2017