Haryana B.tech 2017 Seat Allotment: The seat allotment of Haryana B.Tech 2017 will be conducted by Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTEC) after the declaration of the counselling result. The shortlisted candidates will be called for Haryana B.Tech 2017 seat allotment for reporting to the allotted institutes to verify their documents, pay the semester fees and complete the Haryana B.Tech admission process. All the candidates will be provided with a provisional seat allotment letter to appear in the Haryana B. Tech seat allotment 2017. If any candidates fail to report to the institutes for Haryana B.Tech seat allotment process than their seat will be cancelled by the authority. To get all the detailed information on Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat allotment read the article below.
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment Dates
Below are dates related to Haryana B. Tech seat allotment 2017:
|S.No.||Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment events||Important Dates|
|1.||Publication of list for Seat Allotment process||2nd week of July 2017|
|2.||Reporting to the allotted institutes begins on||2nd week of July 2017|
|3.||Last date to report to the allotted institutes and submit semester fees & verify of documents||3rd week of July 2017|
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment process
Below are the steps that the seat allotment process will include:
- Declaration of result of Haryana B.Tech Counselling 2017
- Reporting of the selected candidates to the institutes
- Verification of documents
- Payment of Semester
- Generation of Provisional Admission Slip
- Commencement of Classes
Documents required Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
- Coloured photograph (JPG File Max. 50KB Size)
- Qualifying Examination, class 10+2/Intermediate/Senior Secondary School Examination.
- Matriculation/ High School Certificate.
- JEE Main 2017 Result
- Character Certificate
- Regular Candidates: The candidates who passed their qualifying exam. from
- School/College as regular students are required to submit the Character
- Private Candidates: Candidates, who have passed the qualifying examination as private candidates should submit their Character Certificate, duly signed by a First Class Magistrate
- Residents Certificate
- Certificate from the Employer in the case of Employees of Govt. of Haryana, members
- Scheduled Caste Certificate/Backward Class Certificate/Economically Backward Persons /General Castes Category (EBP) will have to submit and produce a certificate in the format /Certificate in respect of Physically Handicapped Candidates/Certificate required to be furnished by the Children & Grand-children/ Freedom Fighters/ Certificate from wards of Deceased/Disabled/Discharged Military/Paramilitary personnel/Ex-Servicemen/Ex-Personnel of Para-Military Forces.
- Admit Card of JEE Main 2017
- Income Certificate of Parents (in case of TFW quota
- candidates & BC, EBP candidates).
- Undertaking of Anti ragging by the student
- Undertaking of Anti ragging by the Parent/Guardian
- Aadhar Number (Not Mandatory)
Important Instructions for Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
- Candidates must bring all the original documents and 3 sets of attested photo-copies of all required certificates at the time of reporting to the allotted institutes for Haryan B.Tech 2017 Admissions.
- The original certificates to be returned back after verification by the institute. However, 3 sets of attested copies will be retained by the officials and signed by the Director-Principal or his authorized representative for admission to the University.
- The candidates who belong to the Kashmiri Migrants category, should bring supporting certificates and original certificate of migration duly signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner along with the printout of filled in Haryan B.Tech 2017 application form. The candidates who belong to the HGST category, must produce a certificate as prescribed, from the Principal/Headmaster of the Government School of which the candidate is topper clearly stating the strength of class.
- The candidates who are willing to get admission under TuitionFee Waiver Category must produce Parents Income Certificate from all sources from the organization where he and she is working or Affidavit of Income on stamp paper from Notary. The annual income of the Parents/Guardians of such candidates should be less than Rs. 6 lakh.
- Candidates will be charged Admission Data Management Fee of Rs. 200 shall be charged by HSTES in respect of all admissions in Self Financing Institutions including un-aided and aided institutions.
- The fees can be deposited through payment gateway or offline cash payment in thje HSTES account.
Refund of Fees
- The candidates will be refunded their fees if they leave after joining any of the participating institutes of Haryana B.Tech 2017.
- No application fees will be refunded in this regard.
- Candidates have to write an application for refund of fees to the concerned institute within specified time and get a receipt of the same from them.
- The only request of those students will be forwarded to allotted institute who have taken admission through Centralize Counseling.
- Parents/Guardians of the eligible candidates can contact the authority at the following address:
The Regional Officer, AICTE – North Western Regional Office,
Building, Dakshin Marg,Sector 36-A,
Under intimation to Joint Director, Haryana State Technical Education Society, Panchkula, Haryana,Tekniki Shiksha Sadan.
Bays No. 7 – 12, Sector -4, Panchkula
Phone – 0172-2613326,0172-2661201
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ , for more information on Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment