Haryana B.Tech 2017 Reservation of Seats

0
285

Haryana B.Tech 2017 Reservation of Seats Haryana B.Tech 2017 Reservation of Seats – The reservation of seats of Haryana B.Tech 2017 will be available for the candidates belonging to reserved category. The Haryana B.Tech reservation of seats 2017 will be applicable to the candidates under SC, ST, OBC, ex-serviceman and person with disabilities. The Haryana B.Tech 2017 reservation of seats will be granted to the eligible candidates on the basis of percentage set by the state. However, the candidates must have to furnish the relevant document in support of their claim of reservation of seats. Failing to produce the documents will lead to cancellation of the candidature from the reservation criteria. The admission of all the category candidates will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores. Based on the JEE Main marks and qualifying examination scores, the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) will prepare the merit list of Haryana B.Tech 2017. Candidates can check the article, to gather more information on Haryana B.Tech 2017 reservation of seats.

College-wise Haryana B.Tech 2017 Reservation of Seats

The candidates can check the college-wise Haryana B.Tech reservation of seats below.

For Government/Government Aided/University Departments:

  • The Haryana B.Tech 2017 reservation of seats as prescribed by the state will be considered for admission in technical institutions.
  • The state reservation policy will be followed by the university at the time of Haryana B.Tech counselling process.
  • 25% seats under reservation criteria of Haryana B.Tech 2017 will be reserved for the female candidates.

For Private Unaided Institutions:

  • In the private unaided institutions, 25% of the total seats will be allotted by the institute and remaining 75% of the sanctioned seats will be filled through HSTES.
  • 75% seats allotted by HSTES will be for Haryana resident and All India Open (AIO) category candidates during the counselling process.

For Private Unaided Minority Institutions:

  • All India category candidates including NRI candidates up to 15% will be reserved under Haryana B.Tech 2017 reservation of seats.
  • 5% of the sanctioned intake fixed by the state government must be allotted to the candidates belonging to minority quota.
  • The admission of remaining 42.5% seats will be granted to Haryana Open General and half of the reserved categories of Haryana.

Category-wise Haryana B.Tech 2017 Reservation of Seats

Check the category-wise Haryana B.Tech reservation of seats 2017 from the table below.

  • For SC candidates – As per the AICTE and reservation of seats of Haryana B.Tech 2017, 15% of the seats will be reserved for the candidates belonging to scheduled caste.
  • For ST candidates – 7.5% seats will be allotted to the candidates belonging to scheduled tribe candidates, as notified by AICTE and under Haryana B.Tech 2017 reservation criteria.
  • For OBC candidates – Out of the total number of seats, the candidates under the other backward class category will be allotted 27% of seats as per the Haryana B.tech reservation of seats 2017.
  • For Kashmiri Migrants – As per the reservation criteria of Haryana B.Tech 2017, seats up to 5% of sanctioned intake in each course in government/university departments and private institutes will be reserved for Kashmiri migrants.
  • For Haryana Government School Topper (HSGT) – One seat in each branch of every institute will be reserved for HGST of qualifying examination within sanctioned intake, according to the Haryana B.Tech 2017 reservation of seats.
  • For Tuition Fee Waiver (TFW) – The institute availing admission under tuition fee waiver scheme are allowed to fill 5% seats of the total sanctioned intake per course as directed by AICTE and Haryana B.Tech reservation of seats 2017.

The candidates must note that all the admission for reserved category candidates will be granted on the basis of JEE Main 2017. 60% weightage will be given to JEE Main marks and rest of the 40% admission will be through 10+2 marks of the candidates.

For more details about Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/