Haryana B.Tech 2017 Merit List – The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) has declared Haryana B.Tech merit list for HGTS and KM category. Haryana B.Tech merit list 2017 comprises of the merit rank of candidates. The candidates can check Haryana B. Tech 2017 merit card by entering class 12 roll number. The Haryana B.Tech 2017 merit list has been declared only for HGTS and KM category candidates. The Haryana B.Tech admission 2017 will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores and 10+2 marks secured by HGTS and KM candidates. On the basis of Haryana B.Tech merit list, the candidates will be called for the counselling process, under which seats will be allotted as per the ranks. For complete details Haryana B.Tech 2017 merit list read the article below.
Procedure to check Haryana B.Tech 2017 Merit List
The candidates can check the merit list of Haryana B.Tech 2017 from the step-wise procedure mentioned below.
- Click on the link provided here on this page
- Select the course to check the merit list
- Enter the roll number in the designated space
- Click on ‘Submit’ button
- Candidates are advised to verify the details in the Haryana B.Tech 2017 merit list
- After the verification, candidates must download merit list for future preferences
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Merit List – Check here
Tie Breaking Mechanism
If in case, the rank of two or more candidates is equal, below mentioned inter-se merit or tie-breaking mechanism is followed for the different category to resolve the tie.
Tie-Breaking criteria of Kashmiri Migrants (KM)
The following mentioned criteria have been followed by the university to resolve a tie for KM candidates.
- The candidates with higher marks in Mathematics was allotted higher rank in order of merit.
- If the tie still exists, the candidates with higher rank in Physics was provided higher rank in order of merit list.
- In case, the tie still persists, the candidates securing higher marks in Chemistry/Bio-Tech/Computer Science/Biology was allotted higher rank.
- At the end, the candidate elder in age was given first preference.
- After that, if the tie still exists, all the candidates was allotted the same rank
Tie Breaking criteria for Haryana Government School Topper (HGST)
The university has followed the below-mentioned steps to break the tie for HGST candidates.
- The candidates with higher percentage marks in three major subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in qualifying examination.
- If the tie still exists, then the candidates with the higher percentage of marks in two subjects- Physics and Mathematics was allotted higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the candidates securing higher percentage marks in Mathematics was ranked higher in order of merit.
- Finally, the candidate elder in age was given the first rank.
- If the last method will be the same, the candidates was allotted same rank in the merit list.
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Counselling
The candidates who were enlisted in the merit list of Haryana B.Tech 2017 were called for the counselling session in which seats were allotted to the eligible candidates as per the merit rank. The Haryana B.Tech counselling is being conducted by HSTES in online mode. The candidates were required to register themselves for the counselling. The admission will be granted on the basis of JEE Main 2017 scores and 10+2 marks secured by the candidates. After the allotment of seat, the candidates must report to the allotted institute for the document verification and admission process. The candidates will be required to carry the relevant original documents along with the set of the photocopy to the institute for the verification purpose. Failure in submitting the documents will lead to cancellation of admission.
Stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for more details on Haryana B.Tech admission 2017