Haryana B.Tech 2017 Counselling – The Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES), will organise the counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2017 in online mode tentatively from 2nd week of July 2017. The candidates must register themselves online for the Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017. Before online registration, it must be noted by the candidates that, the admission to the undergraduate engineering courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2017. Two rounds will be conducted for counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2017. During the registration process, the candidates will have to pay the required amount in the prescribed form as registration fees. For the 2nd round of Haryana B.Tech admission, candidates will have to register online. After the registration, the conducting authority, HSTES, will allot seats to the deserving candidates considering the JEE Main marks, 10+2 scores and preferences of colleges and courses selected by the candidates for Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017. After the seats will be allotted to the candidates, they must report to the allotted institute along with the relevant documents for completion of admission formalities. To get more details about the Haryana B.Tech 2017 counselling procedure, read the article below.
Schedule of Haryana B.Tech 2017 Counselling
The candidates can check the crucial dates of Haryana B.Tech counselling from the table below.
|S. No.||Haryana B.Tech 2017 Counselling Events||Dates|
|1.||Online registration for counselling, choice filling, locking of choices||1st week of July 2017|
|2.||Allotment of seats by HSTES||2nd week of July 2017|
|3.||Reporting of candidates at the allotted centre after fee deposition||2nd week of July 2017|
|4.||Update of vacant seats||3rd week of July 2017|
|5.||Registration, choice filling and locking of choices||3rd week of July 2017|
|6.||Allotment of seats||4th week of July 2017|
|7.||Physically reporting of candidates at designated centre for deposition of admission fee and verification of documents||4th week of July 2017|
Procedure of Haryana B.Tech 2017 Counselling
Only the candidates who will secure the minimum qualifying marks in JEE Main 2017 will be eligible to participate in Haryana B.Tech counselling. For every round of counselling, candidates will be required register online. Check the procedure of Haryana B.Tech 2017 counselling below.
Step 1 – Registration for Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017
- The candidates will be required to register themselves in the online mode from the link provided in the article.
- For registration, the amount of Rs. 500/- must be remitted by the candidates by clicking on ‘Payment Registration’. Enter the roll number and deposit the counselling fee by generating E-challan for cash payment at any branches of Axis or PNB banks or through the online gateway by using debit/credit cards or net banking.
- For online registration, click on the link ‘New Registration’ for Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017 and submit the course details, roll number, application number, name, date of birth (as per printed in JEE Main/NATA admit card)
- Please verify the details and edit it, in case of, any incorrect details. After successful login, the candidates must register by entering the following details in the registration form:
- Haryana domicile
- Physically Handicapped
- Education qualification
- Aggregate percentage of marks
- Aggregate percentage of marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- Name of the school/college
- Type of school/college
- Location of school/college
- Annual income
- Password and re-enter password
- Security question and answer
- Contact address
- Home district
- Pin code
- Telephone number
- Mobile number
- Email address etc.
- Aadhaar number (not mandatory)
- Candidates must verify and modify the details in case of any corrections. Any incorrect details will not be accepted by the system.
- Thereafter, the candidates will be directed to ‘confirmation page’ in which all the details filled by the candidates will be displayed on the screen. If the candidates will be satisfied with the details filled in the form, they must continue by clicking on ‘click here to continue’.
- It must be noted by the candidates that after confirming the details, it can not be edited. Therefore, fill the details in registration form carefully for Haryana B.Tech counselling.
Step 2 – Choice Filling for Haryana B.Tech counselling
- A User ID and password will be generated to the candidates after registration for Haryana B.Tech 2017 counselling and confirm the registration details. After this, the candidates must fill the choices of college and courses as per their preferences. Registration confirmation is mandatory for filling the choices.
- By clicking on fill/modify, candidates can fill their priority-wise choices by clicking on add choice button (+) in the left frame. Candidates must save the choices filled by them.
- The candidates can also check their eligible choices and must take a print-out of the eligible choices.
- In order to increase the probability of getting a seat, candidates are advised to fill maximum eligible choices.
Step 3 – Locking of choices for counselling of Haryana B.Tech 2017
- For Haryana B.Tech counselling 2017, the candidates must lock the eligible choices filled by them. Locking the choices means that the candidates have finalised their preferences of seats.
- The candidates can lock their choices or can edit/sort their choices in specified given period of time.
- The process of seat allotment of Haryana B.Tech 2017, will be done on the basis of locking of choices by the candidates.
Step 4 – Haryana B.Tech 2017 Seat Allotment
- After the locking of choices, the conducting authority, HSTES, will declare the result of Haryana B.Tech counselling and will be allotted the seats.
- In the process of allotment of seats, the eligible candidates will be granted admission on the basis of JEE Main 2017 marks and qualifying examination scores secured by the candidates.
- Two rounds of seat allotment of Haryana B.Tech will be carried in the online mode and the candidates will have to register online for every round.
- To check the result of Haryana B.Tech seat allotment, the candidates will be required to log in into the counselling website by using roll number and password and clicking on provisional seat allotment result.
- If a candidate will be allotted a result then, he/she must download the provisional allotment letter from the counselling website.
- The provisional allotment letter will display the institute, branch allotted to the candidates, allotment status and duration to report at the institute.
- The candidates must take a print-out of the provisional seat allotment letter and must carry it while reporting to the institute.
- If the candidates are not satisfied with the seat allotted to them in round 1, they must upgrade and register themselves online for seat allotment process second round.
Step 5 – Reporting to the allotted institute after Haryana B.Tech 2017 counselling
- After the allotment of seats to the deserving candidates, they will have to download the allotment letter and must report at the allotted institute for verification of documents and completion of admission formalities.
- While reporting to the institute, candidates must note to carry the relevant document along with them for identity verification.
- If some of the documents are not correct/available, them the candidates will be generated deficiency letter, under which the candidates will again have to submit the correct documents between the reporting date of the counselling session.
Required documents to be carried for verification
Following are the documents which must be carried by the candidates for the verification purpose at the allotted institute during Haryana B.Tech 2017 counselling.
- Qualifying examination
- Matriculation/High school certificate
- JEE Main 2017 Rank Card
- Character Certificate
- Domicile certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Backward caste certificate
- Economically backward general class category candidates will have to submit the certificate as per the prescribed format.
- Physically handicapped certificate
- Certificate of the candidates of Freedom Fighters
- Certificate of medical fitness
- JEE Main 2017 Admit Card
- Proof of annual parental income (for TFE candidates)
- Aadhaar Number
- Coloured photograph (JPG file, 50KB)
All original and 3 set of photocopies of above-listed certificates must be carried by the candidates while reporting to the institute.
For latest information about Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017, stay tuned to, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/