Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017 – The Haryana State Technical Education Society under the DTE, Haryana will conduct the Haryana B.Tech admission 2017 in two counselling rounds. The first round of counselling will be held from June 15 to 27, 2017. The second round of counselling will be conducted from June 30 to July 11, 2017. Admissions in TFW category in B.Tech shall be on the basis of Merit/ Rank of JEE Main-2017. The candidates belonging to the TFW and KM & HGST Category have to fill the application form available from May 23, 2017 . There will be no application form fill up for General category. Such candidates have to directly appear in Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017 counselling. TFW and KM & HGST Category will have to fill the application form of Haryana B.Tech admissions 2017 and submit it before June 06, 2017. The seat allotment process will begin after the counselling rounds for all the categories. To get all the detailed information Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017 read the article below.
Conducting Body: Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES) under the DTE, Haryana
Courses: B.Tech/ B.E
Salient Features of Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017
- HSTES will conduct the admission for B.Tech/B.E courses offered by various institutes of Haryana affiliated with it.
- Admission will be done on the basis of students’ performance in JEE Main 2017
- Candidates have to register online to fill up the Application Form of Haryana B.Tech 2017.
- The Eligibility norms must be fulfilled by aspirants to avail admission.
- The counselling of shortlisted candidates will be done through online mode.
- For the seat allotment, candidates have to report in person at the allotted institutes.
- Candidates have to submit the admission fee and all necessary documents for verification at the time of seat allotment process.
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Participating Institutes
Various Government, Government aided, deemed, private, and self-financing institutes in the state of Haryana will offer admission to eligible candidates through Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017. Check the list of first ten participating institutes below:
|S. No.||Name of Institutes|
|1.||Ch. Devi Lal state institute of Engg. And Technology, Sirsa|
|2.||Government Engineering College, Nilokheri|
|3.||Guru Jambheshwar Univerity of Science and Technology, Hisar|
|4.||Deen bandhhu Chhotu Ram University of science and technology, Murthal|
|5.||School of Engineering & Sciences, BPS Mahila Vishwavidyalaya, Khanpur Kalan, Sonepat.|
|6.||University Institute of Engineering and Technology, Maharshi Dayand University, Rohtak|
|7.||University Institute of Engg. & Technology Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra|
|8.||Guru Nanak Institute of Technology, Ambala|
|9.||YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad|
|10.||Institute of Instrumentation Engineering, Kurukshetra|
It is mandatory for each and every candidate to fulfill the following eligibility criteria for admission through Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017:
|Academic Qualification||Applicants must pass in Class XII board examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics and Physics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry(b) Computer Science(c) Bio-Technology(d) Informatics Practices/ Biology/ Multi Media and Web Technology.|
HSTES has anounced the important dates of Haryana B.Tech 2017 admissions. Given below are all the events related to admission that will assist students to keep a track on all the important events related to Haryana B.Tech Admission 2017.
|Notification Date||May 04, 2017|
|Online payment of counselling fee (Rs 500 for general category and Rs 200 for KM, TFW & HGST)||May 05, 2017|
|Counselling of Haryana B.tech 2017||Round 1||Round 2|
|Online Registration for Counselling, Filling of choices, changing of choices and looking at choices||June 15 to 19, 2017||June 30, 2017|
|Seat allotment result by NIC||June 20, 2017||July 7, 2017|
|Reporting of candidates in person at the allotted institutes after fee deposition||June 22, 2017||July 7 to 11, 2017|
|Updation of vacant seats by respective institutes||June 27, 2017||July 11, 2017|
|Session starts from||August 8, 2017|
|Final cutoff date for all admissions||August 15, 2017|
|Final cut off date of online updation of institute level admissions by Institute||Upto August 16 , 2017|
All the general candidates do not have fill the application form of Haryana B.tech application form 2017 whereas KM, TFW & HGST candidates have to register online to participate in the admission process.
- Upon successful registration, candidates have to fill up the application form accurately.
- Applicants have to upload their recent passport sized photograph and specimen signature.
- The Application fee must be submitted through e- challan or through Debit/ Credit card/ net banking or through e- challan.
- The application fee through e- challan can be paid at any computerized branches of Punjab National bank or Axis Bank.
- After entering all the details , candidates have to take a print out of the form and send it to the following address before the deadline.
Bays No. 7-12, Sector 4,
Application Fee of Haryana B.Tech 2017
|KM, TFW and HGST category candidates||Rs. 200|
Haryana B.Tech 2017 Selection Procedure
HSTES will select students on the basis of JEE Main 2017 All India Rank. Each participating institute will declare their individual cutoff for the respective courses offered by them.
- For admission to all B.Tech/ B.E courses offered by the participating institutes, two rounds of counselling will be conducted.
- The counselling will be done by HSTES for candidates having valid scores in JEE Main 2017.
- Candidates have to register for the counselling and pay the requisite fee of Rs. 500 which is applicable for all the categories.
- Candidates have to fill up their choices of the branch according to their preferences.
- It is advisable for candidates to fill maximum choices to increase the probability of getting a seat.
- After filling the choices, candidates have to lock their choices. They can unlock and edit their choices in specified time period.
- The seat allotment result will be declared after the conclusion of the counselling process.
- Candidates have to check the result of provisional seat allotment online. Shortlisted candidates will be issued provisional seat allotment letter.
- The provisional seat allotment letter will contain the name of the institute, branch alloted to the candidate, allotment status and reporting duration.
- Candidates have to take a print out of the Provisional Seat allotment Letter and visit the institute personally for admission.
- The semester fees along with all the required documents must be deposited by the candidates in the alloted institute at the time of seat allotment process.
Haryana State Technical Education Society
(Department of Technical Education Govt. of Haryana)
Bay 7-12, Sector-4,
Official Website: www.hstes.org.in