GUJCET 2017 Answer Key: Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has published copy of OMR sheet of GUJCET from May 27 to June 03. Candidates have to register online and pay a fee amount of Rs. 200 to download their copy of OMR sheet of GUJCET. The final answer key of GUJCET was released on May 17. The provisional GUJCET answer key 2017 was announced on May 11. The GUJCET answer key was made available in online mode only. The link to download the GUJCET 2017 answer key is provided on this page. Through GUJCET answer key candidates can match their marked answers to the questions asked in the GUJCET 2017. If case of any discrepancies in the provisional GUJCET answer key, candidates could challenge it by paying an amount of Rs 500 before May 15 (4 pm). The candidates had to scan the payment challan and email it along with the request to challenge as specified by the examination authority and mail it to the specified mail ID. To know complete details and procedure to download GUJCET 2017 Answer Keys read the article given below.
Note: From Mathematics section one question in Set 1 of GUJCET was wrong. The examination authority, GSEB has announced the details along with the final GUJCET 2017 Answer Key.
GUJCET 2017 OMR Sheet
Candidates who appeared in GUJCET 2017 can download their copy of OMR sheet from May 27 to June 03, 2017 (till 5:00 pm). Candidates have to register online. Upon successful registration, candidates have to login with their seat number, mobile number and password. Candidates have to enter the name of the subject and OMR bar code. Candidates will also require making a payment of Rs. 200 either through online or offline mode to download GUJCET 2017 OMR sheet.
Click here to download GUJCET 2017 OMR sheet
GUJCET 2017 Answer Key Events
Below are the important dates related to GUJCET Answer Key 2017:
|S.No.||GUJCET Answer Key 2017 Events||Dates|
|1||GUJCET 2017 exam was held on||May 10, 2017|
|2||GUJCET 2017 official answer key||May 11, 2017|
|3||Challenge provisional GUJCET answer key||May 15, 2017 (4 pm)|
|4||Final answer key||May 17, 2017|
|5||Publication of GUJCET 2017 Result||May 23, 2017|
|6||Availability of copy of GUJCET OMR sheet||May 27, 2017|
|7||Last date to download OMR sheet||June 03, 2017|
GUJCET 2017 Oficial Answer key
|GUJCET provisional Answer Key||Download here|
|GUJCET final answer key||Download here|
How to download GUJCET 2017 Answer Key?
- Click on the link to access GUJCET answer key 2017 on this page
- The GUJCET answer key 2017 will be displayed for all sets
- Download GUJCET 2017 answer keys available in PDF format
- Candidates must use GUJCET 2017 marking scheme given in exam pattern of GUJCET and know their correct and incorrect responses marked in the entrance test.
- Candidates must take a print out of the answer keys for further references.
How to challenge GUJCET 2017 Answer Key?
Candidates could challenge the answer key of GUJCET 2017 before May 15. Check the points mentioned below to challenge answer key.
- Candidates must use the format given by clicking here
- Candidates have to pay Rs. 500 for per question
- The payment should be done through challan as per the given format
- The TQP (test question paper) number must be stated along with question number
Candidates must email the payment copy along with the format filled to email@example.com by 4 pm on May 15
- Candidates must also fill the bank details, where the refund will be transferred if objections will be true
Marking Scheme of GUJCET 2017
- For every correct answer, the specified marks will be awarded as decided by the conducting authority.
- However, for every incorrect answer candidates, 0.25 mark will be deducted.
- If two or more options are selected by the applicants than the 0.25 marks will be deducted.
Exam Pattern of GUJCET 2017
Below is the exam pattern of GUJCET 2017 given below:
|Subjects||Total Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks for each of the subject|
|Total||120 questions||180 minutes||120 marks|
Advantages of GUJCET 2017 Answer Key
Below are the benefits of using GUJCET answer key:
- The candidates will be required to use the GUJCET 2017 solution key to predict and calculate the GUJCET scores.
- The candidates must download the GUJCET answer keys download the answer key and match their answers with the questions asked in the entrance exam.
- For each correct answer, add the specified marks, whereas, for every incorrect answer deduct 0.25 marks, If two or more answers will be selected, then 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- After the cross-checking of all the questions and answers, candidates will get the estimated scores.
- With the help of estimated scores, the candidates can predict their rank and know their chances of admission to various B.Tech programmes which will be conducted by ACPC (Admission Committee of Professional Courses) where candidates will be admitted to around 112 colleges/institutes in the Gujarat State.
Stay tuned to http://engg.entrancecorner.com for more updates & news on GUJCET 2017