GUJCET 2017 Cutoff – The GUJCET cutoff 2017 is the minimum marks that a candidate needs to secure to be qualified in GUJCET 2017. The GUJCET cutoff score will be declared by GSEB after the declaration of result. GUJCET result announced on May 23. The examination authority, GSEB will declare cutoff of GUJCET 2017 for various categories seperately. The GUJCET 2017 cutoff scores to be released by the examination authority will be different for all the categories as it depends on various factors such as the total number of candidates appeared in GUJCET 2017, difficulty level of the exam, availability of seats in the participating institutes etc. The candidates have to score more than equal to the GUJCET cutoff 2017 scores to be eligible for admission in various government, private institutes of Gujarat. In the article below GUJCET 2017 cutoff scores for various category wise and course wise, previous year GUJCET cutoff trends, rank wise opening and closing rank.
Latest: GUJCET Result 2017 declared- Check here
GUJCET 2017 Statistics
Factors which determine GUJCET 2017 Cutoff
The cutoff will be determined based on several factors. Here are some of the important factors on which the cutoff marks will depend:
- Number of Applicants appearing in GUJCET 2017
- Previous Years Cutoff marks
- Number of Seats available in the institutes/colleges of Gujarat
- Yearly intake under the examination.
- Highest and lowest scores encountered in the applicant.
How to Check GUJCET 2017 Cutoff
- The direct link to access the cutoff marks will be provided on this page
- Candidates have to enter the required credentials in the required fields
- The result page will also include GUJCET cutoff marks for the counselling/admission.
- The candidates will be called for counselling based on the cutoff of GUJCET 2017.
Important Information on GUJCET 2017
- The Admission Committee for Professional Courses will only declare the Cutoff marks for entry into the institutes on the basis of the performance in GUJCET 2017 and eligibility of the candidate.
- The candidates will be further shortlisted for Counselling/Seat Allotment process.
- There will be the verification of documents for the admission and if any discrepancies are found then that candidate may lose his/her seat. Therefore it is important to submit valid document at the time of GUJCET 2017 Application Form fill up.
- It must be noted that the candidates will be called for counselling according to their ranks in the Merit List prepared by GUJCET 2017 conducting body.
For any latest news or updates http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ and for any queries or doubts on GUJCET 2017 Cutoff leave your comments below