Goa CET 2017 Seat Allotment: The seat allotment of Goa CET 2017 will be conducted by DTE, Goa for admission to undergraduate engineering courses. The seat allotment and counselling of Goa CET 2017 will conduct in three rounds. The process of seat allotment of Goa CET for admission to various engineering courses will start from June 16. The candidates will be called for Goa CET 2017 seat allotment & counselling based on their marks obtained in GCET 2017, however, a merit list of Goa CET will be prepared for admission on April 13 and 15. The candidates have to participate in the seat allotment of Goa CET 2017 on the scheduled dates. The candidates would be offered admission as per their ranks gained in the GCET 2017 and in order of preferences. There are approximately 1292 engineering seats to be filled up through Goa Common Entrance Test (GCET) 2017. The detailed procedure of Goa CET 2017 Seat Allotment is given in the article below.
Goa CET 2017 Seat Allotment and Counselling Dates
Below are he scheduled dates of seat allotment/counselling:
|S.No.||Goa CET 2017 Seat Allotment and Counselling Events||Important Dates|
|1.||Application Form (Form B) for admission||May 18, 2017|
|2.||Last date to submit application form of GCET (Form B)||May 26, 2017|
|3.||Goa CET Merit List 2017 will be displayed (provisional)||June 13, 2017|
|4.||Goa CET Merit List 2017 will be displayed (final)||June 15, 2017|
|5.||First Round of Seat Allotment||June 16 to 23, 2017|
|6.||Second Round of Seat Allotment||July 14 to 20, 2017|
|7.||Third Round if required||August 10, 2017|
|8.||Extra round in unavoidable circumstances||To be notified in the news papers|
Documents required GCET 2017 Seat Allotment/Counselling
On the counselling/ seat allotment of GCET 2017 rounds candidates must bring the following documents along with two to three photocopies of the documents for admission:
- Passport size photographs ( Two copies)
- Statement of marks/Provisional certificate of Class 12 examination or equivalent
- Certificate in support of residence
- Transfer/Migration/Leaving certificate provided by the school/college authority the applicant last attended. The certificate must be duly signed duly by the principal.
- Certificate of date of birth
- Income certificate (for fee concession)
- Copy of Adhaar Card
- Acknowledgement card of Photograph
- Candidate copy of GCET Admit Card
- Reserved category certificates issued by the competent authority should be produced at the time of seat allotment of Goa CET 2017
- Domicile/Nativity certificate
GCET 2017 Admission Fees to be submitted during counselling/seat allotment Rs.1200/- by Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of “Director of Technical Education” payable at Panaji or in cash at the time of admission or any other approved mode of remittance, as may be notified. The admission fees should be payable through separate bank drafts of any Nationalised or Scheduled bank to the authority mentioned against the payment.
The procedure of GCET 2017 Seat Allotment
- It is important for the candidates to arrive at the Goa CET counselling as per dates mentioned above.
- Admission process will start at 10.00 a.m. Admissions to all the courses shall be carried out as scheduled in the rounds of admissions specified on the back cover page.
- The GCET 2017 application form (Form B) must be brought in the rounds along with the mentioned document above.
- Reporting late at the GCET 2017 counselling centre may lead the candidates to loose their preferred seat.
- Preferences will be given to the students according to higher to the lower rank. The remaining seats if vacant will be filled as per the schedule.
- Candidates who submit the form B of counselling and paid the requisite fees will be given provisional admission.
- All the candidates have to report at the institutes/colleges of Goa state before the deadline. If candidates fail to do so, will be exempted from admission.
- If reserved category seats remain vacant in a particular round, such seats will be moved from reserved to unreserved category and will be open to general category candidates.
- Out of 60 seats, 15 seats are reserved for Management Quota, admission for which shall be done at Institution. Seats under AICTE Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme Supernumerary Quota.
- As per the provisions of the scheme, each institution shall admit up to maximum of 5% of its sanctioned intake in the same discipline, as Supernumerary Seats. The admission for engineering courses is to be done based on the same merit list as used for sanctioned intake.
For latest updates & news on Goa CET 2017 Seat Allotment leave your comments below