Goa CET 2017 Result – The Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Goa will announce the Result of Goa CET 2017 in the online mode tentatively in the 3rd week of May 2017. It will be in the form of PDF file. The Goa CET Result will contain the registration number, overall scores along with the subject wise marks of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology. The Goa CET 2017 Result will reflect the overall performance of the candidates in the Goa CET 2017. Based on the marks of candidates, the authority will prepare the merit list of Goa CET 2017, which will contain rank of the candidates. As per the merit rank, candidates will be called for the counselling process, in which seats will be allotted to the eligible candidates. Interested candidates can complete information on Result from the article below.
Important Details about Goa CET 2017 Result
- The Result of Goa CET 2017 will be announced online by DTE, Goa, in the 3rd week of May 2017.
- In order to be eligible to qualify the Goa CET 2017, the candidates must secure the minimum qualifying marks set by the organising authority.
- The Goa CET Result 2017 will be available in the form of PDF.
- It will contain the overall marks and subject-wise marks secured in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology along with the registration number of the candidates.
- Only the candidates who will successfully fill and submit the Goa CET Application Form 2017 will be considered eligible to appear for the examination.
- On the basis of qualifying marks secured by the candidates, the authority will prepare the merit list of Goa CET, in which rank will be allotted to the candidates.
Goa CET 2017 Merit List
The candidates can check the key points of Merit List of Goa CET 2017 below.
- The merit list for the B.Tech and B.E. courses will be prepared by Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, on the basis of aggregate marks obtained by the candidates in entrance examination.
- After a month of declaration of result, the authority will publish the Goa CET Rank List 2017 – provisional and final rank list.
- Based on the merit list of Goa CET 2017, the authority will conduct the counselling process, under which seats will be allotted to the deserving candidates.
- The admissions will be granted to the candidates based on position rank of the candidates.
- The candidates with higher rank will be preferred the first seat.
- However, the candidates with the lower rank will be granted lower seat.
Tie Breaking Mechanism
If two or more candidates will secure equal ranks, then the university will follow the tie-breaking mechanism to resolve the situation. Check the following inter-se merit procedure.
- The candidates with higher marks in Mathematics in Goa CET will be given higher rank.
- In case, marks in mathematics will be identical, then the candidate with the higher mark in Chemistry will be considered for the admission.
- If the tie still exists, the applicant with more aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the 10+2 examination will be allotted higher rank.
- If the tie still persists, the higher marks in qualifying examination in Mathematics will be preferred first.
- If the above tie-breaking method will be equal, the elder candidates will be placed higher in the merit list.
The candidates who will be listed in the merit list will be called for Goa CET 2017 Counselling sessions. The candidates must report at the counselling centre along with the requisite documents. If the candidates fail to report or submit the documents, no admission will be granted to them.
For more latest news and information regarding Goa CET 2017, keep tracking, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/