Goa CET 2017 Counselling: The Directorate of Technical Education, Goa, will conduct the counselling of Goa CET 2017 for the admission of eligible candidates in undergraduate engineering courses. The first round of Goa CET counselling will start from June 19, 2017. The candidates willing to get admission in B.Tech and B.E. courses will be required to fill the registration form B. Only candidates who will fill the form, satisfy the eligibility criteria of Goa CET 2017 and will qualify the test will be considered eligible for Goa CET Counselling and admission process. It will be done in three rounds. The DTE, Goa, conducting authority will conduct the counselling of Goa CET on the basis of merit rank and marks secured by candidates in Goa CET 2017. The candidates can check complete details of Goa CET 2017 Counselling from the article below.
Goa CET 2017 Counselling Dates for Round 1
|Date||Categories/Groups||Merit Number||Reporting Time|
|June 19, 2017||FN, PIO, GULF, CSP, NRI, GN (General)||All Candidates||10 am|
|Open (General) (Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||1 to 150||11.30 am|
|151 to 350||2 pm|
|June 20, 2017||Open(General)(Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||351 to 500||10 am|
|501 to 550||12 pm|
|551 to 700||2 pm|
|700 onwards||3.30 pm|
|PH (General), FF (General)||All Candidates||4.30 pm|
|June 21, 2017||GN (ST), Open Scheduled Tribe(ST)||All Candidates||10 am|
|FF(ST),PH(ST),||All Candidates||12 pm|
|Open Scheduled Tribe(ST), (de-reserved seats)||All Candidates||12.30 pm|
|GN (OBC)||All Candidates||2 pm|
|Open Other Backward Class (OBC)||1 to 200||2 pm|
|201 onwards||3.30 pm|
|June 22, 2017||FF (OBC), PH(OBC)||All Candidates||10 am|
|Open Other Backward Class (OBC) de-reserved seat||All Candidates||10.30 am|
|SC, ESM||All Candidates||12 pm|
|1 to 300||2 pm|
|Open (General Category) for vacant de-reserved seats||301 to 500||3 pm|
|501 to 700||4 pm|
|701 onwards||5 pm|
GCET 2017 Second Round of Counselling/Admission:
|Date||Categories/Groups||Merit Number||Reporting Time|
|July 17, 2017||FN, PIO, GULF, CSP, NRI, GN(Gen), ESM, PH(Gen), FF (Gen)||All Candidates||4.30 pm|
|July 18, 2017||Open (General) (Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||1 to 300||10 am|
|301 to 500||12 pm|
|Open (General)(Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||501 to 700||2 pm|
|701 to 1000||3.30 pm|
|July 19, 2017||Open (General)(Including Tuition Fee Waiver Scheme)||1001 to 1200||10 am|
|1201 onwards||11 am|
|PH (General), SC, GN (ST), PH (ST),Open ST (including dereserved seats)||All candidates||12 pm|
|GN(OBC), PH(OBC), Open OBC (including dereserved seats)||1 to 300||2 pm|
|301 onwards||3.30 pm|
|Open (General Category) for vacant dereserved seats||1 to 500||4.30 pm|
|July 20, 2017||Open (General Category) for vacant dereserved seats||501 to 1000||10 am|
|1001 onwards||11 am|
Procedure of Goa CET 2017 Counselling
The candidates must be aware of the admission procedure of GCET 2017. Check the important details of Goa CET Counselling below.
- The DTE, Goa, will prepare the Merit List of Goa CET, for the candidates who will qualify in the entrance examination. It will contain the rank of the candidates.
- The merit list will be available on the official website along with the schedule of Counselling of Goa CET 2017.
- Only the candidates who will fill the Form B at the reporting centre will be allowed for admission in engineering courses.
- All the candidates who will be included in the merit list must report to the admission centre, Directorate of Technical Education, Porvorim, Goa, in person along with the relevant documents, acknowledgement slip and tuition fee.
- If the candidates failed to submit any of the important documents while Goa CET Counselling, it will lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- While counselling, the candidates who will be present at the time of counselling will be allowed to give the preferences of seats as per their choice from the seats available at that point.
- On the basis of merit rank and preferences of seats, the candidates will be allotted seats in the first round of Goa CET 2017 Counselling.
- If the candidates failed to participate in person to the Counselling of GCET 2017 or withdraw from the admission offered, the admission of such candidates will lose the claim of seat. The seats will then be offered to the next candidates in the merit list.
- If the candidate reaches late to the admission centre, he/she will be allotted seats to the only seats available at the particular point of time. No changes in the admitted list will be done.
- After every round of Goa CET Counselling, the list of provisional admitted candidates will be displayed on the website which will indicate the institution, branch, category and marks.
- If the seats will be left vacant, then it will be filled in the subsequent rounds of counselling.
- In each round, the unclaimed and vacant seats will be transferred to the general category candidates.
Documents to be furnished with Form B for Goa CET 2017 Counselling
The following requisite documents must be attached with Form B while submitting it to the admission in charge.
- 02 recent passport size photographs
- Mark sheet of Class XII or equivalent
- Birth Certificate from the competent authority
- Resident Certificate
- Leaving/Transfer certificate from the school last attended, duly signed by the principal
- Income Certificate
- Non-Migrant Caste certificate (For SC/ST category)
- Non-Creamy and Non-Migrant Caste certificate (For OBC category)
- PH certificate
- Children of Goa State/ Central Government Employees must submit the service certificate of their parents
- Domicile Certificate
- Certificate of Nativity
Keep visiting, http://engg.entrancecorner.com/ for the latest updates and details on Goa CET 2017.