Goa CET 2017 Admit Card – The admit card of Goa CET 2017 was available in offline mode from April 03. The candidates who have submitted their application form were issued the GCET admit card 2017 in person. DTE, Goa will only release the Goa CET 2017 Admit Card to those candidates who have successfully submitted the application form and pay the application form before the last date. However, candidates were allowed to submit the application forms and receive the Goa CET 2017 admit card by paying a late fee of Rs 1500 until April 28. No online facility will be made available to download Goa CET admit card 2017. The admit card must be obtained from the authority in person only. The Goa CET Admit Card will contain details like candidate’s name, photograph, roll number exam, exam centre address, exam timings etc. To get the complete information on Goa CET 2017 Admit Card read the article below.
Important dates related to Goa CET 2017 Admit Card
|S.No.||Goa CET admit card 2017 Events||Important Dates|
|1||Last date to submit application form||April 03, 2017|
|2.||Start Date for Collecting GCET Admit Card||April 03, 2017|
|3||Last date to collect Admit card without late fee||April 08, 2017|
|4.||Last Date to submit Application Form and issuing of Goa CET 2017 Admit Card (late fine of Rs 1500)||April 28, 2017|
|3||Goa CET (GCET) 2017 is being held on||May 9 and 10, 2017|
Details contained in Goa CET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details contained in the Admit Card of Goa CET 2017 and confirm before accepting it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Exam Venue details
- Exam Date & Time
- Entrance Exam Details
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
Important Information on Admit Card of Goa CET 2017
Below are the important points to be remembered about the admit card/hall ticket and follow it during the entrance examination.
- The candidates will receive the admit card in an offline mode only after submitting the Application Form of Goa CET 2017 (Form A)
- The candidates must reach the Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres on time as mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card is an important document, it should be preserved and all the candidates are advised to take a photocopy of the admit card as it will not be issued again. Any damage/ discrepancies in the admit card will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Goa CET 2017 admit card. The admit card will serve as identity of the candidate and it will ensure as the entry hall ticket to appear in the Goa CET 2017.
- The Admit Card of Goa CET 2017 will be needed while checking the result as well as in the counselling process.
- The photo copy will not be accepted during the exam time. However, candidates need to produce original admit card whenever asked by the invigilator.
We have provided the above information on previous year’s data. We will update this article as soon as the new information brochure of Goa CET 2017 is notified.
For more updates or queries on Goa CET 2017 Admit card leave a comment below & stay tuned with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/