Goa CET 2017 Admit Card will be available offline tentatively from 1st week of April, 2017.Candidates have to submit the Application Form and the admit card will be issued on the same date as soon as the candidates completes the application fee payment. The Admit card will be available for the candidates who have successfully completed their application. Any incomplete ap[plication form will lead to disqualification. The Admit Card must be obtained from the authority in person only. It will not be sent to the candidates via post/email or any online method. The admit card will contain name of the candidate, exam centre address, time of the exam, etc. For more detailed information on Goa CET 2017 Admit Card read the full article.
Important dates related to Goa CET 2017 Admit Card
|Last Date to submit Application Form and issuing of Goa CET 2017 Admit Card||1st week of April, 2017|
|Last Date to submit Application Form and Issuance of Admit Card with late fees||4th week of April, 2017|
|Goa CET (GCET) 2017 to be held in||May 9 and 10, 2017|
Details contained in Goa CET 2017 Admit Card
Candidates must check the following details contained in the Admit Card of Goa CET 2017 and confirm before accepting it.
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number of the Candidate
- Exam Venue details
- Exam Date & Time
- Entrance Exam Details
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
Important Information on Admit Card of Goa CET 2017
Below are the important points to be remembered about the admit card/hall ticket and follow it during the entrance examination.
- The candidates will receive the admit card in an offline mode only after submitting the Application Form of Goa CET 2017 (Form A)
- The candidates must reach the Goa CET 2017 Exam Centres on time as mentioned in the admit card.
- The admit card is an important document, it should be preserved and all the candidates are advised to take a photocopy of the admit card as it will not be issued again. Any damage/ discrepancies in the admit card will lead to disqualification of the applicant.
- The candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination hall without the Goa CET 2017 admit card. The admit card will serve as identity of the candidate and it will ensure as the entry hall ticket to appear in the Goa CET 2017.
- The Admit Card of Goa CET 2017 will be needed while checking the result as well as in the counselling process.
- The photo copy will not be accepted during the exam time. However, candidates need to produce original admit card whenever asked by the invigilator.
We have provided the above information on previous year’s data. We will update this article as soon as the new information brochure of Goa CET 2017 is notified.
For more updates or queries on Goa CET 2017 Admit card leave a comment below & stay tuned with http://engg.entrancecorner.com/