GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form was available both online and offline mode. The offline forms was obtained from Director- Admissions and from list of Banks provided here. The GITAM GAT application form has been over. The last date to fill in the application form was March 31, 2017. Candidates who applied through offline were required sent the application letter via post by March 28, 2017. The application procedure was same for both the modes. The application fee was Rs 1000 for boys and Rs. 600 for girls. To know the complete information on application form procedure, fee payment method read the article below on GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form.uggle.
Candidates have to submit Application Fee of Rs.1000, the female candidates’ just need to pay Rs. 600.
Things to keep ready for GITAM GAT 2017Application Form
A recent passport size photograph clour photograph (not older than 3 months)
A valid Email ID and Mobile Number.
Important points to remember before filling up the GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form
- The applicants are advised to check their eligibility before filling up the application form.
Candidates can submit only one application form. Submission of more than one Application Form will be rejected.
- After filling up the required information, the candidates are advised to check the details provided by them in the Application Form. No changes can be made after the fee payment.
- The University will not be responsible for any delay of the receipt and loss of Application Form.
- In all matters in the conduct of GITAM GAT 2017, the decision of the Vice-Chancellor will be final. All disputes pertaining to GAT–2017 shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Visakhapatnam.
Important Dates related to GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form:
Online Registration starts
November 10, 2016
Last date to submit the Application Form
March 31, 2017
Last date to sent the Application letter to Director Admissions (for offline Application Form)
March 25, 2017
Candidates Can Apply GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form Click Here or Check from below window:
Procedure to fill in GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form
Online Application Form:
GITAM Admission Test (GAT) is a computer based online test conducted for admission to UG & PG Technology & Pharmacy Programs in GITAM University at its Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad and Bengaluru Campuses.
The following steps can be followed by the candidates to fill up the Application Form for GITAM GAT 2017:
1. Filling in the Personal Details
How to fill the Online Application Form
Candidates must fill all the personal details in the required fields and fields marked with asterisks are compulsory.
- Name of the applicant
- Date of birth
- Name of the Parent/Guardian
- Address for correspondence
- Pin Code
- Phone Number with STD code(optional)
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Test Centre Preference
- Test Code
- Name of the College the candidate is studying or last studied
- Candidates must select from PCM /PCB
- Click on “Submit” after selecting “Declaration”
2. Photo Upload
The second step involves uploading a scanned digital image of the candidate’s photograph as per the specifications that have been given below:
- Candidates can edit or else continue to next to Upload Photo.
- Candidates will receive the Registration Number and thereafter they need to upload their Photograph only in JPG format.
- Candidates must click on “Submit” button
- After the photograph has been uploaded, candidates can modify or edit any of the information that they have entered in the GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form. The final step is payment of the registration fee. Candidates will not be allowed to modify any details, once payment of the registration fee is done.
3. Payment of Registration Fees: The final step is to make payment of the registration fees. The registration fee for the GITAM GAT Admission Test 2017 is Rs.1,000/- for male candidates and Rs.600/- for female candidates.
- Application Fees – Rs 1000/- for males and Rs 600/- for females
- Payment can be done through Online Payment Gateway or Demand Draft
- Online Payement can be done through Credit/Credit (Master/Visa)
- Demand Draft – To pay through DD candidates must pay the Application Fee Amount (Rs 1000/- for boys and Rs. 600/- for girls) in favour of “Director Admissions” payable at an Scheduled Banks amnd reach the address mentioned below before last date.
- Candidates must enter the DD details -DD Number, DD Date, Amount paid and Bank.
GITAM UNIVERSITY, Gandhi Nagar, Rushikanda, Vishakhapatnam- 530045
After Submission of GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form
- Candidates need to take the print out of the Application Form.
- Candidates are advised to take two copies of the print out of the Application Form.
The application will be considered valid only after a copy of the completed form along with the Demand Draft has reached the ‘Director-Admissions’ before the given deadline.
Submitting Offline Application Form of GITAM GAT 2017
- Application for hard form can be obtained by post.
- It can be drawn from Director Admissions by sending a request on plain paper.
- A Demand Draft of Rs 150/- must be drawn in favour of “GITAM University” payable at Vishakhapatnam on any scheduled Bank before March 25, 2017.
Via Scheduled Banks
- United Bank of India
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank.
- The Application Form of GITAM GAT 2017 can be obtained also from some of the designated banks as declared by GITAM University
- To check the list click here
Offline Application Form of GITAM GAT 2017 Procedure:
- The procedure to fill in the application form is asame as the above online application form procedure
- The application form must be written in their own handwriting
- The Application Fees must be through Demand Draft and sent to GITAM University.
Candidates must write the Application Number on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.