GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card: GITAM University will issue the Admit Card of GITAM GAT 2017 online from 9 April 2017 onwards. The E- hall tickets will be issued for only those candidates who will successfully register for the examination and book an exam slot. Candidates will be able to download the admit card after few hours of booking the slot. The GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card is an important document for all the candidates. Without the admit card no candidate will be allowed to enter the examination hall. The direct link to download the E- hall ticket will be provided below. Aspirants can check the procedure to download the Admit Card of GITAM GAT 2017 along with all other important information in the article given below on this page.
GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card Date
|Online Slot Booking Facility will be available from||April 9 – April 13, 2017|
|Issue of the Admit Card||April 9, 2017, onwards|
Important information related to GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card
- The GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card will not be delivered by Post or via Email Id. Candidates have to download from the link given on this page.
- Candidates need to enter the details such as Application Number, Date of Birth and Gender etc.
Candidates need to take the print out of at least two copies of the Admit Card in case a copy is lost, they can rely on the other.
- Candidates must make sure that their photograph is clearly visible.
- Candidates must carry the Admit Card along with an Identity Proof such as the Passport/ Driving Licence/ Voter’s ID/ School or College Photo ID for personal verification.
- Candidates must keep the Admit Card safely as it should be produced at the time of counselling of GITAM GAT 2017.
Procedure to download GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card
The following steps will help the candidates to download the Admit Card for GITAM GAT 2017:
- Candidates are required to open the official website
- Then they should go to the Admission section.
- Then select the “Downloads” option.
- Select the Admit Card
- Enter all the required details i.e. Registration no., Date of birth etc. and Submit
- Once you submit all the details, your Admit Card will appear in your screen.
- Take the print out of the Admit Card in A4 Size format only.
The details mentioned in GITAM GAT 2017 Admit Card will be as below
- Name of the candidates
- Gender and Date of Birth
- Hall Ticket Number
- Program Applied for
- Address of the Test Centre
- Date & Time of the Test