GITAM University has started the online registration of GITAM GAT 2017 from November 10, 2017. Candidates can apply for the examination in both online and offline mode. To avail the online application form, click on the link provided below. Candidates can also check the process to submit the Application Form of GITAM GAT 2017 from below.
GITAM GAT 2017 Application Form Submission Process:
Candidates who wish to fill up the online application form can follow the steps given below:
- Candidates have to fill in their personal details such as their name, date of birth, gender, test centre preferences etc.
- After filling up all the details, candidates have to read the ‘Declaration’ given at the end of the application form. After reading the content mentioned in the ‘Declaration’, click on the ‘I Agree’ button.
- The system will generate the unique application number. Candidates must note down the application number.
- The next stage of the application process is to upload a scanned image of the passport size photograph of the candidate
- Preview all the details entered in the form. After verifying all the entries, proceed further to the final step of the payment of the registration fee.
- Male candidates have to pay an amount of Rs. 1000 whereas for female candidates the registration fee is Rs. 600.
- Candidates can pay the registration fee through Credit Card/ Debit card/ Net Banking or through Demand Draft.
- Candidates need to take the print out of the Application Form, take two copies and keep it safe.
For candidates applying for GITAM GAT 2017 through offline mode, the application form can be obtained by post from the Director of Admission by sending a request on plain paper.
- Request for applications by post will be accepted up to march 25, 2017.
- Candidates have to provide their name with complete mailing address along with the Demand draft for Rs. 150 drawn in favour of GITAM University payable at Vishakhapatnam on any scheduled bank.
- Candidates can also avail the application forms across the country in selected branches of the following banks:
- Union Bank of India
- Karur Vyasa Bank
- Indian Bank
For more information on UG engineering entrance examination, click on engg.entrancecorner.com