GEEE 2017 – Galgotias University conducted the Engineering Entrance Examination for the academic session 2017-18 on June 11 in pen and paper based mode. The result of GEEE 2017 has been announced by the University on June 19. The University has declared the result for for all the candidates who appeared in the entrance examination. Candidates can check their result by entering their GEEE 2017 application number/ Enquiry ID. The link to check the result of GEEE 2017 has been provided on this page. The University will offer admission into around 22 B.Tech courses to all the candidates qualifying in GEEE 2017 which was held across 20 cities. The admit card of GEEE 2017 was issued on June 05 to all the candidates who applied for the entrance test. GEE application form was available from January 07 to 30, 2017. Admission at the University is subject to fulfilment of eligibility requirements. Candidates seeking admission at the University have to participate in GEEE 2017 counselling, verify all the necessary documents and pay the requisite fee amount. Read the article given below to get information about GEEE 2017 result, counselling, important dates, eligibility criteria and more.
Latest: GEEE 2017 Result Announced!
Name of Exam: Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) 2017
Organising Institute: Galgotias University
Salient Features of GEEE 2017
- Galgotias University will offer admission into thirteen B.Tech courses.
- For admission in the University, candidates must fulfil all the criteria defined for eligibility.
- Candidates have to fill in the application form to apply for GEEE 2017.
- The admit card will be issued to candidates who have successfully applied for the examination.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission purely on the basis of their performance in the entrance examination.
- The result will be declared online. Qualified candidates have to participate in the counselling for admission.
GEEE 2017 Result
The Result of the entrance examination has been declared on June 19, 2017, in the online mode. Candidates have to click on the link given above on this page to check their result. On the login page, applicants have to enter their application number/ Enquiry ID and then click on ‘Continue’ button to view and download GEEE 2017 result.
GEEE 2017 Programmes
Galgotias University will offer admission to qualified candidates into the following undergraduate engineering programmes through GEEE 2017:
|S.No.||Name of B.Tech Programmes|
|04||Electrical and Electronics Engineering|
|05||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|08||Computer Science Engineering|
|09||CSE with specialisation in Cloud Computing and Visualization|
|10||CSE with specialisation in Open Source Software and Open Standards|
|11||CSE with specialisation in Business Analytics|
|12||CSE with specialisation in Telecom informatics|
|13||CSE with Specialization in Computer Networks & Cyber Security|
|14||CSE with Specialization in Internet of Things & Intelligent System|
|15||CSE with specialisation in Data Analytics|
|16||CSE with specialisation in Cyber Security & Forensic|
|17||CSE with specialisation in Cloud Technology & Information Security|
|18||CSE with specialisation in IT Infrastructure|
|19||CSE with specialisation in Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning|
|20||CSE with specialisation in Graphics & Gaming|
|21||CSE with specialisation in Big Data|
|22||CSE with specialisation in (ECE) in Internet of Things (IOT)|
GEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Every aspirant seeking admission through GEEE 2017 must satisfy the following eligibility criteria defined by the University:
GEEE 2017 Important Dates
The dates of all the significant events related to GEEE 2017 are as follows:
|S. No.||Events||Important Dates|
|01||Online application starts from||January 07, 2017|
|02||Last date for online application||May 30, 2017|
|03||Issuance of admit card||June 05, 2017|
|04||Date of examination||June 11, 2017|
|05||Announcement of result||June 19, 2017|
GEEE 2017 Selection Procedure
Galgotias University will grant admission into its various undergraduate engineering courses solely on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in GEEE 2017.
GEEE 2017 Application Form
- The application form was available online.
- Candidates were required to have active personal email ID to register for GEEE 2017.
- Candidates had to fill up all the details in the application form.
- A payment of Rs. 800 had to be made in order to validate the application form. The application cost included the cost of the form, examination fee and information booklet.
- The payment had to be made online only via Debit/ Credit cards.
- After the successful completion of the payment procedure, candidates had to take a print out of the registration slip generated by the system.
GEEE 2017 Exam Centres
The University will conduct the entrance test in the following cities situated across the country:
|S. No.||Name of Cities|
GEEE 2017 Admit Card
- The Hall Ticket of GEEE 2017 was available only in the online mode.
- Applicants could download the admit card by filling in their Date of Birth and application number sent through SMS/ email at the time of filling up the application form.
- The University did not issue admit cards to the students through post.
- Without the admit card no student were allowed to appear in the entrance test.
- Candidates are required to retain the hall ticket after the examination as well. They have to produce it for verification at the time of counselling.
GEEE 2017 Syllabus
Questions in the entrance exam will be based mostly on the syllabus prescribed in the Higher Secondary Education of the CBSE or State Board. Check the unit wise syllabus for each section below:
|Chemistry||Chemical Kinetics, Chemical Arithmetic and Atomic Structure, Chemical Equilibrium, Solutions, Chemical Thermodynamics, Redox Reactions and Electro chemistry, Solid state and states of matter, Surface chemistry, Classification of elements and periodicity in properties, Chemical bonding and molecular structure, Organic Chemistry based on functional group II, Chemistry of representative elements, Transition elements including lanthanoids, Nomenclature and basic concepts in the Organic Chemistry, Hydrocarbons, Organic chemistry based on functional group I, Co-ordination chemistry and organometallic, Organic chemistry based on functional group III, Molecules of life, Polymers.|
|Mathematics||Sets, permutation and combination, relations and functions, Complex numbers, linear in equation, linear programming, Straight lines and conic sections, Sequence and series, Trigonometric & inverse trigonometry functions, Limit, Continuity and differentiation, Matrices and determinants, Integration and differential equations, Statistics and probability, Vectors and three dimensional geometry|
|Physics||Kinematics, Physics and measurement, kinematics, Laws of motion, Work, energy and power, Motion of system of particles and rigid body, Gravitation, Properties of bulk matter, Thermodynamics, Electrostatics, Current electricity, Magnetic effects of current and magnetism, Electromagnetic induction & alternating currents, Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory, Optics, Dual nature of matter and radiation, Atoms and nuclei, Electromagnetic waves, Electronic devices, Communication system, Oscillations and waves.|
GEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The format of the Engineering Entrance Examination conducted by The Galgotias University are as follows:
|Mode of examination||Paper and Pencil based paper|
|Medium of Question Paper||English|
|Type of Questions||Objective type with Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
The paper will be divided into three sections:
|Distribution of Questions||Each section will have 30 questions|
|Marking Scheme||Each question will carry 1 mark and there will be no negative marking.|
GEEE 2017 Sample Paper
Every candidate must practice sample papers to get acquainted with the format of the paper. Regular practice will help candidates to overcome their shortcomings and prepare for the examination in a more productive way. Therefore, every aspirant must make it a habit to solve sample papers once the syllabus is thoroughly covered.
GEEE 2017 Counselling
Candidates qualifying in the entrance examination will be called for the counselling cum admission process. Candidates have to submit the originals of all relevant documents for verification, at the time of admission. After the completion of the verification process, candidates will be allowed to attend the counselling. The course allotted to the qualified candidates will be final and cannot be changed later, under any circumstance.
Important Documents Required During Counselling
Latest: GEEE 2017 Result Announced!Applicants have to produce the following documents/certificates along with two sets of photocopies:
- Admit Card of GEEE 2017
- Class X Board Examination Mark sheet
- Class XII Board Examination Mark sheet
- Migration Certificate (If available)
- Demand Draft drawn in favour of “Galgotias University, Uttar Pradesh” at Noida/ Greater Noida/ Delhi for the fee payment. The name of the candidates, course and application ID must be written on the backside of the DD.
Plot No.2, Sector 17-A,
Gautam Buddh Nagar, Greater Noida,
Uttar Pradesh 201310
Tel no. : 0120 – 4370000, 0120-4513800
E- mail Us : firstname.lastname@example.org
Official Website: www.geee.in
Keep visiting engg.entrancecorner.com for all the latest updates and news