GATE 2017 Score Predictor – The candidates appearing for GATE 2017 and wish to know how they performed in the test & what score they can get in the test can use the GATE score predictor 2017. It is an advanced tool which will furnish the probable GATE 2017 score on entering certain basic details in it like date of exam, subject paper, slot & category etc. To use the score predictor of GATE, the candidates can click on the link given below. There is no cost involved for accessing or using the GATE score estimator. IIT Roorkee is conducting Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) this year on February 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2017 for 23 disciplines. Keep reading this article to know how does this tool works, why you should use it and more on GATE score predictor 2017.
USE GATE Score Predictor 2017 to know how much score you can obtain in the exam
Latest: GATE 2017 Result Announced
Based on the predictions given by the GATE 2017 score predictor, the candidates will be able to find out if they have a competitive score that will help them qualify for admissions to any of the M.Tech programmes that are offered by the Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs), the National Institutes of Technology (NITs) and other private institutes. The qualifying score of GATE will also be used by a number of Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) for the purpose of recruitment.
Steps to use GATE 2017 Score Predictor
The candidates follow the below-given guidelines for accessing and using the score predictor of GATE 2017 –
- Click on the link given here above.
- Fill in your GATE 2017 registration number and Date of Birth.
- Choose the category, slot, date of the examination, slot and paper of GATE from the drop down menu.
- Then, enter the total marks that you think you can get in GATE out of 100. The candidates can use the GATE 2017 answer key to calculate this probable score and to know how accurately they answered the questions.
- Lastly, select the overall difficulty level of the paper according to you.
- Click on “Predict Now” to know your score.
- If you are not a registered user, then to proceed further the candidates will be required to login either their Facebook or Google account.
GATE Result Analysis after using GATE 2017 Score Predictor
On clicking “Predict Now”, the GATE Score Predictor 2017 will generate an expert analysis of the probable scores of candidates based on the data that has been provided by them. The following The result analysis for GATE 2017 will be furnished by the tool –
- GATE 2017 overall score
- Difficulty level analysis
- Aspirants scoring patterns
- Candidate’s standing based on class 10 & 12 percentage
- Gender Distribution
- Work Experience
GATE 2017 Score Predictor – Benefits of using this tool
- This tool will help the candidates in estimating their score before the actual GATE 2017 result will be announced.
- The estimate score given by the predictor will give the candidates a clear insight as to where they stand and how likely they are to qualify for admissions and PSU recruitment’s through GATE score.
- The candidates can use this probable score and check the expected GATE 2017 cutoff to have an idea whether they will be able to clear the same or not.
- Using this score, the candidates can also check the list of Institute where they can take admission on the basis of this GATE 2017 score. For this purpose, they can also use the GATE 2017 College Predictor. It is another tool which will help the candidates shortlist best colleges for them.