GATE 2017 Score Calculator will help candidates to calculate their approximate marks in GATE 2017. IIT Roorkee has been assigned the responsibility to administer the GATE 2017 on February 4, 5, 11 & 12, 2017. The result for all the 23 disciplines will be declared on March 27, 2017, in the online mode. However, with the use of the Score Calculator of GATE 2017, candidates will be able to get a fair idea about the score they can expect to obtain in the aptitude test. This special tool has been developed so that students can easily predict their score. They don’t have to wait till the declaration of the result to know if they are qualified for M.Tech programmes across IITs, NITs and for PSU recruitments. Calculate the score and check the procedure to use the GATE 2017 Score Calculator below on this page.
USE GATE Score Predictor 2017 to know how much score you can obtain in the exam
Steps to use the GATE 2017 Score Calculator
In order to use the Score Calculator of GATE 2017, candidates have to click on the link provided above and follow the given steps:
Enter Exam Details: Candidates have to enter the following details and click on the ‘Predict Now’ button:
- Registration Number
- Date of Birth (DD/MM/YY)
- Date of Examination
- Gate Paper
- GATE Marks out of 10
- Overall Difficulty level.
Login with Facebook or Google: Candidates have to connect either using their Facebook or Google account. Students can also join in by creating an individual account. Those who are already registered have to submit their Email ID and Password and click on the ‘Login’ button.
Check GATE Result Analysis: The overall result will be displayed on the screen. Candidates can check their expected score, difficulty level, scoring patterns etc.
Usage of GATE 2017 Score Calculator
With the help of the score calculator candidates will be able to benefit in the following ways:
GATE Overall Score: Candidates will be able to know the marks range. They will also get to know about the admission chances in various colleges and in PSUs with the predictable score.
Difficulty Level Analysis: In this section, candidates will be able to check the over difficulty level of the paper on the basis of the level selected by various students. A graph will also be displayed which will depict the average percentage of marks that users were able to score in different sessions. Higher the percentage, lower the difficulty level of the paper in that slot.
Aspiring Scoring Patterns: Here, a graph will be displayed which will show the scoring pattern of GATE of all the users who have used the score predictor.
Your Standing Based on 10th and 12th Percentage: The graph will show the stand of the candidate on the basis of 10th and 12th percentage.
Gender Distribution & Work Experience: It will depict the percentage of male and female students who have used the score predictor and the overall percentage of students who have used it.
Important Points about GATE 2017
The Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering 2017 will be held for granting admissions to the deserving candidates into M.Tech courses. Check the important details of GATE 2017 below.
- The GATE 2017 will be held on February 4, 5, 11 and 12, 2017. Each day, the exam will be held in two sessions, which will be held from 09:00 am to 12:00noon and 02:00 pm to 05:00 pm.
- The candidates who have registered successfully for the GATE 2017 will be eligible to download the GATE 2017 Admit Card from January 04 to February 12, 2017.
- All the candidates can download the Admit Card from the GOAPS.
- The GATE 2017 will be a Computer Based Test with 65 total number of questions, which must be completed in 03 hours. The paper will be of 100 marks.
- The questions will be of multiple choice questions with negative marking and numerical marking will have no negative marking.
- While calculating the scores, GATE 2017 Exam Pattern will be followed under which, for 1 mark questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted. However, for 2 marks questions, 2/3 marks will be deducted.