GATE 2017 College Predictor – The College Predictor helps the candidates to identifying the number of colleges in which they can get admission into, on the basis of their GATE scores. After the announcement of Result on March 27, 2017, by IIT Roorkee, candidates can check the list of probable colleges based on their scores using the College Predictor of GATE 2017. The easy to use tool is very beneficial for the qualifying candidates to plan for M.Tech courses. To check the result, candidates must register first through their Email ID or Facebook/Google account. After submitting the necessary details, the GATE College Predictor 2017 will display the result. Interested candidates can use the GATE 2017 College Predictor, and can check the procedure below.
Steps to use the GATE 2017 College Predictor
In order to use the GATE College Predictor 2017, candidates must follow the steps mentioned below.
- The link to access the College Predictor of GATE 2017 will be provided on this page.
- The candidates must login through their personal Email ID or Facebook/Google account.
- After that, candidates must fill the following details such as- Current Location, Mobile Number, Gender, Education Interest, Courses Interested in, Current Education level and details.
- After filling the details, click on ‘Unlock’ button, to proceed further.
- An OTP code will be sent to the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP code in the required box.
- Thereafter, candidates must fill the GATE 2017 details such like- GATE 2017 Rank, Expected Score, Category, Preferred Branches in which they want to get admission, Other Exam Appearing/Given.
- After the completion of entire process, click on ‘Predict Now’.
- The GATE 2017 College Predictor will predict the most probable colleges as per their scores.
Why use the GATE 2017 College Predictor
The advantages of using the College Estimator of GATE 2017 are mentioned below, which are as follows:
- Candidates can get the detailed & customized report of the best colleges and branches available as per their GATE 2017 Scores.
- Along with the colleges, the chance meter will predict the chances of admission into the particular college.
- The complete information about the application process will be available and it will be easy for the candidates to apply.
- Candidates can check the details of the college and campus through the website and get more information on the previous year cutoff, opening and closing rank, admission procedure. After researching, the candidates will find the best of all.
The GATE 2017 College Predictor is a predictor tool and works only on the basis of the scores of the candidates. It will display the chances of admission in the colleges no the actual admissions. Therefore, we do not claim for the accuracy level of the results.
- If the candidates do not have the actual scores, they can use the GATE 2017 Score Calculator to evaluate their scores.
- For a better idea of choosing the colleges, courses and campuses, candidates can check the GATE 2017 Participating Institutes, which will be granting admission into the various M.Tech curses to the candidates on the basis of their scores.
- The College Predictor is not developed yet. The link to access the GATE 2017 College Predictor will be available on this page.