GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE – The Session 3 and 4 for Electronics and Communication paper has concluded on February 05, 2017. Numerous private institutes are now releasing the Answer Key and the Question Paper for GATE 2017 ECE subject. The candidates can use the solution key, along with the question paper to know the number or correct and incorrect answers marked during the examination. The GATE Answer Key for ECE can also be used to calculate the raw GATE Score through it. Read the article below to check more details about GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE, Question Paper, and analysis and more details.
Latest: Check GATE 2017 Answer Key for more papers
How to download GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE?
The step-wise procedure to download the Answer Key of GATE 2017 ECE has been given below:
- Step 1: Click on the appropriate link in the table below
- Step 2: In the redirected page, the online GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE will be made available in PDF format
- Step 3: Candidates can match the responses as per the sequential order of questions as provided in the answer key
- Step 4: Candidates can use the download button to save a copy of ECE Answer key.
- Step 5: After checking the correct responses, candidates can calculate their estimated score as per the marking scheme
|Institute||Session 3 (9:00 to 12:00)||Session 4 (2:00 to 5:00)||Analysis|
|Question Paper||Answer Key||Question Paper||Answer Key|
|GATE Academy||Download Here||Download Here||Download Here||Download Here||Check Here|
|IIT Roorkee (Official Key)|
Note: While accessing the GATE 2017 Answer Key, the candidates should ensure that they are download it for their paper session only.
Facts about GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE
|Subject of the Exam||Electronics and Communication Engineering|
|Total Number of Questions||65|
|Total Marks||100 (Technical Section – 70 marks, General Aptitude – 15 marks and Engineering Mathematics – 15 marks)|
|Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions and Numerical Aptitude Type|
|Number of sections||Engineering Maths, ECE and General Aptitude|
|Time duration||3 hours|
GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE – Marking Scheme and Complete details
The GATE 2017 ECE question paper contains 1 mark MCQ, 2 mark MCQ and numerical type questions.
The Multiple Choice Questions have negative marking in case of wrong answers marked by the candidates while, there is no negative marking for numerical type questions.
The MCQ questions will have 1/3 negative marking for 1 mark questions and 2/3 negative marking for 2 marks questions.
Significance of GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE
The significance of GATE 2017 Answer Key of ECE is highlighted below:
- Candidates can get a rough idea of the marks obtained in the exam using the answer key of GATE 2017 ECE
- Candidates who wish to appear for GATE in the next session can use the question papers and answer keys of ECE to prepare well for the exam
- The final score will depend upon the score obtained in the online test
- Using the GATE 2017 Answer Key for ECE, candidates can analyse their performance in the exam
GATE Electronics and Communication Engineering Paper – Some Key points
- Aptitude section in GATE EC exam paper is easier to get good marks in GATE.
- In technical section, most of 1 mark questions are direct and can be answered in short time. Candidates must allot sufficient to solve 2 mark questions to get the accurate answer.
- In Electronic and Communical Engineering, most of the questions are conceptual and application based.