Admissions in Punjab Technical University will be made through PTU B.Tech. 2014 Counselling. Candidates would be admitted in engineering undergraduate courses on the basis of result from JEE Main 2014 Exam. To begin with, candidate must complete the process of online registration and fee submission as per the mentioned schedule.
For step by step tutorial on filling and submission of JEE Main 2014 Application Form - Click HERE
For complete information on JEE Main 2014 Application Form, Fee chart - Click HERE
Fee Submission in PTU 2014 Counselling
Each candidate is required to deposit a fixed amount of fee (Rs.2000 in 2013) as per the following process:
- Log on to the official website of PTU: www.ptuaccounts.ac.in.
- Browse to “PTU Counselling Fee” link and click the button.
- Click on “create an account” link.
- Fill the form with complete details correctly and press “create account and pay fee” link.
On receiving the form fee by the PTU Admissions board, candidate will be sent a confirmatory SMS and e-mail along with a login ID and password.
Detailed Process of PTU B.Tech. 2014 Fee Submission
- Choose the appropriate course for which the fee is to be paid.
- Select payment mode; credit/debit card or cash.
- Press “make payment” button.
- On choosing the “in cash” mode, candidates have to submit details of bank, branch, city, state as well.
- Thereafter, they have to take printout of e-slip and present it at the branch mentioned by them.
- E-slips will be printed for each course. For taking a single e-slip for all courses, press “print all e-slips” button.
- While submitting the e-slip in the branch, care must be taken that clerk has submitted details such as name, roll number, e-slip number, amount in the system.
- Acquire the confirmation receipt, properly stamped and acknowledged.
- After the transaction is verified by PTU, candidate will get a confirmation email.
Credit/Debit Card Method
- The details of account holder will be asked if candidate chooses this mode of payment.
- On submission of details, candidate will be redirected to bank payment gateway, where they will be asked to submit details of the card to complete the payment.
- Candidate will be able to print the receipt successfully if he/she makes the payment confirm.
Important Instructions for PTU 2014 Counselling
- Only those candidates would be considered eligible for admission who have made the fee payment successfully.
- No handwritten or manual fee receipt will be accepted at any stage.
- Fee receipt must be carefully preserved till the admission process is over.
PTU B.Tech. 2014 Online Registration
To take part in the admissions process, candidates are required to complete the online registration process on the official website of PTU. Before registration, candidates must read the eligibility criteria completely as per their respective category. Only those candidates would be able to take registration who have deposited the fee already. Here’s the detailed process of the same:
- Log on to the official site of PTU: www.ptuadmissions.nic.in.
- Click to “new registration” link and select appropriate course choice from the menu.
- Enter all the information of JEE Main 2014 and birth date correctly.
- Select the quota and state of eligibility carefully. (Punjab – 85% and other – 15%).
- Select main category, sub category (sports, defense) and other related fields.
- On choosing the sports category, candidate must appear before the sports officials for trails at the time of counselling.
General Guidelines for PTU 2014 Online Registration
- Candidate belonging to rural areas may also avail benefits for rural area category apart from their regular reservation.
- A test by SGPC must be taken if the candidate wants to apply under Sikh minority category.
- A security question and its relevant answer must be given at the time of registration, in case candidate forgets the password and wants to retrieve it.
Other Related Links: