Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad in collaboration with Andhra Pradesh State Council Of Higher Education conducts EAMCET 2014 Exam for the intake of candidates for various UG courses. The examination was conducted on 22 May 2014 for which the candidates were required to register themselves first for the same. Candidates are required to appear in the examination and score atleast minimum marks required to qualify it. Candidates can go through this article for the information of EAMCET 2014 Exam.
EAMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria:
Before applying candidates must fulfill the EAMCET 2014 Eligibility Criteria to ensure that they can appear in the examination. Candidates must fulfill the below mentioned criteria for appearing in the examination.
- He/She must be either an Indian citizen or Overseas citizens of India Card Holders (OCI) or Persons of Indian Origin (PIO).
- Must be of minimum 16 years of age as on 31 December 2013.
- Must have passed class XII exam or equivalent recognized by any state or central board of education.
- The combination of subjects in the qualifying examination is - Physics, Chemistry, Math (Compulsory subjects) and Biotechnology/ Biology as optional.
- Minimum acceptable marks in class XII for reserved category applicants is 40% and for general category is 45% marks.
EAMCET 2014 Selection Process:
The selection of candidates will be on the basis of their performance in EAMCET 2014 Exam. On the basis of their marks a merit list will be prepared on the basis of which the candidates for candidates will be preferred for EAMCET 2014 Counselling and seat allotment process. The candidates will be called as per the merit list for the counselling.
EAMCET 2014 Cutoff:
To be eligible for the counselling round candidates must score atleast equal to or greater than the EAMCET 2014 Cutoff marks. Cutoff marks criteria will delimit the number of candidates for the counselling process and thus the best lot will be able to take admission in the colleges.
EAMCET 2014 Counselling and Document Verification:
Candidates those who get selected for the EAMCET 2014 Counselling will have to bring the following documents in originals and one photocopy as well. No candidate will be allowed to go further in counselling if the required documents are not present with him. Candidates have to mark the option for the colleges in the decreasing order of their priority as the allotment of seat to the candidate will depend on the choices marked by the candidates. The below mentioned documents are necessary to be brought by the candidates at the counselling venue:
- Birth certificate.
- Category certificate.
- Income certificate.
- Admit Card.
- Hall Ticket of SSC or equivalent
- Resident proof
- PH, NCC, sports etc. certificates
EAMCET 2014 Counselling Process:
EAMCET 2014 Counselling will be carried out in following steps. Candidates can check the points given below for the complete procedure of counselling.
- Certificates Verification and authentication
- Options filling.
- Web Entry of desired choices
- Choice Locking
- Seat Allotment as per the ranking.
- Allotment Order, Reporting to College and Fee Payment.
Other Related Links: