KIITEE 2014 Online Test would be held from 24 April 2014 to 3 May 2014.
KIITEE 2014 Exam is an entrance exam conducted by Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology University for admission in professional engineering degree for undergraduate and post – graduate courses. Candidates have to attempt the entrance exam to get qualified for the admission process.
The test will be conducted from 24 April to 3 May 2014 in online mode. Duration of the exam will be three hours. Questions in it would be composed from three subjects, Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry. Total number of questions asked would be 120 (40x3). No application or examination fee would be charged of KIITEE 2014 Exam.
KIITEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form, candidates are suggested to read the terms and conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria to check if they are valid to apply or not. Given are the clauses in terms of age, educational qualification which must be read beforehand:
- Candidates who have passed Class XII (or equivalent exam) in 2012 or 2013.
- Those candidates who are appearing in the above exam in 2014 are eligible as well in KIITEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- Candidates must have taken complete regular formal education in the school last attended.
- It is required to have at least 60% aggregate in Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics taken together.
- Candidates must beborn on or after the month of July 1993 to be eligible.
KIITEE 2014 Application Form
No hard copies of the application form or admission brochure will be made available to the candidates thus they have to download it from the official website of KIIT University. Candidates may fill the application form on http://www.kiitee.ac.in or http://www.kiit.ac.in from 20 Dec 2013 to 20 March 2014. They may very well download the application form from the aforementioned sites. Following are the steps to fill the Online Application Form:
- Logon to KIIT 2014 official website.
- Go to “Online Application/Download” link.
- Read all the instructions regarding form filling carefully before filling the form.
- Take a printout of the downloaded KIITEE 2014 Application Form and fill it appropriately.
- Printout the Registration Form and mention the Application Number on it.
- Paste recent colored passport size photos on the space given on the Application Form ofKIITEE 2014.
- Get the signatures of parent/guardian on application form and put down own signature as well.
- Affix Class X Certificate or Mark Sheet.
- Send the form to the address given below by speed post, courier, in person or registered post before 25 March 2014:
The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India
KIITEE 2014 Reservation of Seats
Some percentage of seats would be kept reserved for candidates belonging to special category. Candidates are required to bring proper certificates, documents supporting the claim. The detailed Reservation of Seats in KIITEE 2014 is as follows:
- Scheduled Tribes: 7.5%
- Scheduled Castes: 15%
- Physically Challenged: 3%
- KIITEE 2014 Reservation of Seatswill include 30% seats which will be reserved exclusively for women candidates.
KIITEE 2014 Admit Card
Admit Card will be made available on the official exam website till 5 April2014 for candidates. Candidates have to download the admit card by entering their application number in the field. It is necessary to bring the admit card on the exam day. Without KIITEE 2014 Admit Card, no candidate would be allowed to take the exam. Admit card must be kept safe until admission process is over since it’s an important identification proof. The candidates can start the download of admit card from 31 March 2014.
KIITEE 2014 Application Form Status
Candidates after fulfilling the application submission process can check their Application Form Status on the official website at:http://www.kiitee.ac.in and http://www.kiit.ac.in. It’d be a check to see if candidate’s application form is successfully received at admission desk or not. To check the status, candidates have to submit their KIITEE 2014 Registration Number.
KIITEE 2014 Result
KIITEE 2014 Result will be declared on 15 May2014 on the official site itself. Candidates may check the exam score by entering their roll number on the result portal.
KIIT Important Dates
- Online Application: 20 Dec 2013 onwards to 20 March 2014
- Deadline to receive filled KIITEE 2014 Application Forms: 25 March 2014
- Admit Card Download: 31 March 2014 - 5 April 2014
- Exam Date: 24 April to 3 May 2014
- KIITEE 2014 Result Date: 15 May 2014
- Counselling Dates: 2 June to 15 June 2014
Discuss Your Doubts