KEAM 2014 Application Form will be released on 11 Jan 2014. Exam of KEAM 2014 will be held on 21, 22 April 2014.
KEAM 2014 Exam Pattern must be read by candidates preparing for the entrance exam of Kerala CEE. It’d describe an array of information regarding the entrance exam viz. number, type of questions, marking scheme, distribution, subject weightage. By reading the KEAM 2014 Exam Pattern, candidates can attempt the exam to score better. Questions would be of objective nature with 4 options given for each question. Candidate has to choose the correct option out of the set.
KEAM 2014 Exam Pattern
- Total number of questions: 120
- There would be two papers; Paper I of Chemistry and Physics, paper II of Math.
- Exam duration: 150 Minutes (2:30 hours)
- Total marks: 480
- Each correct answer fetches 4 marks according to Kerala CEE 2014 Exam Pattern
- Every wrong answer will fetch -1 mark (negative marking)
- For an un-attempted question, no marks would be given or deducted
- Choosing multiple answers will be treated wrong, and -1 mark will be given for the same
- According to Kerala CEE 2014 Exam Pattern, candidates must avoid guessing to avoid negative marking
Instructions to Candidates
- On getting the question booklet, candidates must ensure it has equal number of pages as mentioned on the front instruction page of the booklet.
- They must also check it has serial number inscribed on the top and if the roll number and booklet version is appropriate.
- Candidate must contact the invigilator to bring out any discrepancy in the booklet as per KEAM 2014 Exam Pattern.
- Candidates would not be allowed to take question booklet with them after they leave the exam hall.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts