OJEE 2014 Online Registration is the primary step towards applying for the entrance exam of Odisha JEE. Every candidate aspiring to take admission in the engineering undergraduate courses is required to apply ONLINE only as there will be no physical sale of exam forms.
Last date for registration would be around last week of March 2014 and the last date to receive the completely filled confirmation pages at the office would be around first week of April 2014. Candidates must visit the official website regularly for any update which would be posted HERE as well. Registration process will have the following steps:
- Acquiring the Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form by accessing the official website and navigating to “apply online” link.
- Candidates have to read all the given form filling instructions and then, fill their detailed personal information in the fields as asked.
- After this step, candidates will be assigned a distinct Registration Number which must be preserved till the admission process is complete since it’s an important identification proof.
- The next step in OJEE 2014 Online Registration includes remission of form fee through Online or Offline payment modes which can be chosen as per convenience. Information of both payment modes can be obtained from the official site.
- Candidates are required to fill payment details in the online form and generate a printout of the confirmation page.
- Last step of Registration will be to complete the confirmation page by pasting recent colored passport sized photographs, putting signatures and left hand thumb impression.
- Send the form to the following address till around last week of March 2014 through Speed or Registered post:
Chairman - OJEE 2014, OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar - 751030, Odisha.
For further detailed information on OJEE 2014 Online Registration the candidates must refer to the information brochure.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts