JEE Main 2014 Application Form is RELEASED to be filled by candidates. To Fill The JEE Main 2014 Application Form : Click HERE
OJEE 2014 Exam has been called off now and admissions into engineering colleges of Odisha would be made via JEE Main 2014 Exam Score. However, candidates have to fill the application form of OJEE 2014.
OJEE 2014 Application Form must be filled by candidates who want to apply for the entrance exam of Odisha JEE. Candidates have to remit the form fee through any of the available modes, Credit card, Debit card or Net Banking facility. Candidates can choose to pay the form fee offline through bank Challan of SBI or Syndicate Bank. OJEE 2014 Application Form filling will have the following steps:
Application Form Alerts (Don't loose oppotunity)
- Logon to the official website of Odisha JEE and navigate to “apply online” link.
- Carefully read all the instructions given and choose the proper form from the categories - A, B, C1, C2.
- Fill in the personal information in the fields, as asked. After which, a system generated unique Registration Number will be assigned. It is to be preserved by them for future references.
- Submission of only one OJEE 2014 Application Form is allowed per candidate. Sending multiple forms will lead ultimately to rejection altogether and no fee will be refunded in any circumstances.
- Next step is to remit the fee through Bank Challan or Online payment or any of the modes as mentioned in the official brochure.
- Fill all the details concerning the payment made in the online form and generate a printout of the Confirmation Page.
- Complete the confirmation page by putting the left hand thumb impression, signatures of self and parents/guardians and pasting recent colored passport sized photos in given space.
- Send the page unfolded to the following address till around last week of March 2014 in an envelope inscribed with "Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form" through Speed/Registered Post with the receipt of transaction (offline payment):
Chairman - OJEE 2014, OJEE Cell, Gandamunda, Khandagiri, Bhubaneswar - 751030, Odisha.
Candidate must note down and preserve the Registration Number for all future references and correspondences. Any form that is incomplete, wrong in information or filled in any language other than English will be rejected immediately. No change in the information is allowed at any stage.
OJEE 2014 Application Form fee is non-refundable and any dispute arising about the matter will be dealt with in Odisha HC only. Candidates must not submit any other document along with the form. These documents will be verified on scheduled date at the nodal center in the document verification phase.
Any sort of mislead or fault detected shall render the candidature of the subject cancelled. Before submitting the OJEE 2014 Application Form, candidate should ensure that form is correctly filled according to instructions, all the addresses are mentioned correct and that he/she retains a photocopy of the final form.
OJEE 2014 Important Dates
- Deadline to fill online forms: around last week of March 2014
- Deadline to receive confirmation page: around last week of March 2014
- Admit Card download from: around last week of April 2014
- Exam Date: around mid week of May 2014
- Result: 1st Week of June 2014
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts