According to the recent official notification, OJEE 2014 Application Form can be availed until 31 March 2014 instead of 15 March 2014.
To apply for OJEE 2014 Admissions, candidates are required to fill the OJEE 2014 Application Form which will be tentatively released around June 2014. Admissions into engineering UG courses in the Odisha state will be based on JEE Main 2014.
State counselling committee will undertake the process of counselling based on JEE Main 2014. To participate in the process, candidates are required to fill the Odisha JEE 2014 Application Form.
OJEE 2014 Application Form Process
- Open the official website of OJEE 2014 to register online and apply – Click Here (link will be activated soon).
- Read all the instructions carefully and fill the form.
- A unique system generated application number will be generated on successful submission.
- Preserve the application number for future reference.
OJEE 2014 Application Form Fees Payment
Candidates are required to pay the application fee to complete the process. The fees for Application Form of OJEE 2014 is Rs.450. There are two modes to pay the application fees, DD and Pay order. It is to be made in favor of “The Chairman, Odisha Joint Entrance Examination” payable at Odisha and drawn on any Scheduled/ Nationalized/ Commercial Bank.
OJEE 2014 Online Registration
- The candidates who qualify for JEE Main 2014 and obtain a valid rank have to register themselves on the official OJEE 2014 website.
- Enter correct details of self and JEE Main 2014, class XII to register.
- Enter the choices and lock them in the nodal centers.
- Enter the following information from JEE Main 2014 Rank Card to fill the information in OJEE 2014 Online Registration:
- Roll number
- Date of Birth
- Application / Registration Number
- Barcode number (16 digits)
- Once the information is successfully registered, generate a password.
- Use the roll number as login ID, 16 digit barcode and password to login.
- In case of errors or discrepancies, contact OJEE office at JEE cell, Bhubaneswar for clarification.
- Inform nodal officers for the changes for correction.
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts