IPU CET 2014 Application Form is available now for candidates aspiring to pursue engineering undergraduate courses in the GGS IP University. Candidates are required to fill the IPU CET 2014 Application Form to apply for the exam.
Prior to fill the Application of IPU CET 2014, candidates must read the official admission brochure and the eligibility criteria mentioned therein. Following article describes all the important aspects related to the IPU CET 2014 Online Application.
IPU CET 2014 Application Form Procedure
- Apply by clicking the link given at the bottom of the page.
- Enter a personal valid email ID and mobile number in the application form.
- Convert the CGPA into marks and mention the same in the field as asked.
- Upload passport size photograph of maximum size 80 kb. Allowed file format is JPG or GIF. The dimensions of the photograph must be 4.5 cm length x 3 cm width.
- Upload signature image of maximum size 80 kb in JPG OR GIF formats. Specifications should be 3.5 cm length x 8 cm width.
- Pay the IPU CET 2014 Application Form fees of Rs.750 via Debit/Credit card OR Net Banking.
- On submission of the form and fee payment, a unique system generated password and registration number will be created.
- Print copies of the IPU CET 2014 Online Application for further reference.
- Preserve a photocopy of the application form for future purpose.
- A separate application form is required to be filled in for each program chosen.
- Scan signature made on a white paper in blue/black ink.
- Size of the file must not exceed 80 kb.
- Dimensions of the photo – 8 cm width and 3.5 cm length.
- Scan and upload only recent colored passport size photo.
- Size of photo must not exceed 80 kb.
- Dimensions of the photo – 3 cm width and 4.5 cm length.
IPU CET 2014 Application Form Fees
Candidates can pay theIPU CET 2014 Application Fees of Rs.750 (with extra bank charges Rs.2 per course) through net-banking OR debit/credit card.
To fill the IPU CET 2014 Application Form - Click Here
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts