IPU CET 2014 is conducted by Guru Govind Singh Indraprastha University (GGSIPU) for undergraudate courses. This exam is organized for providing admissions to candidates into various engineering courses offered by the University. Applicants who mee all the eligibility criteria can fill the online application form.
Overview of IPU CET 2014
- Name - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test 2014
- Also known as - IPU CET 2014
- Type - University Level
- Category – Undergraduate
- Conducted by - Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Eligibility Criteria of CET 2014
- Applicants must have passed class XII exam from a recognized board.
- Pass in all the subjects individually including English and obtain a minimum percentile of 55% in Math, Physics and Chemistry.
- Those appearing in Class XII exam are eligible provided they meet the eligibility criteria on attending counselling.
IPU CET 2014 Selection Procedure
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of the IPU CET 2014 Score and Rank. A merit list shall be created thereafter which will enlist candidates eligible for counselling and seat allotment.
IPU CET 2014 Paper Pattern
- Paper shall be based on math, physics and chemistry having equal weight.
- There shall be total of 150 questions.
- Duration of the exam is 2.5 hours.
- For every correct answer, 4 marks shall be given.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark will be cut.
IPU CET 2014 Application Form
Candidates have to fill the IPU CET 2014 Application Form online on the official website of the university. On filling the form, uploading scanned images of signature, photograph, candidates have to pay the application fees which is Rs.750. IPU CET 2014 Application Form must be filled correctly to ensure it is accepted and acknowledged.
To fill the IPU CET 2014 Online Form - Click Here
Afterwards, they are required to generate printout of the application form for future references. The fee can be paid via credit/debit card OR net-banking. The form must be filled before 10 April 2014.
IPU CET 2014 Admit Card
Candidates can download the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card from the official website of the university after successfully submitting the application form. Candidates have to enter application form number and such details in order to obtain the link to download the IPU CET 2014 Admit Card. It is essential to bring the admit card to the exam hall, without which no entry will be allowed. Also it is required that the admit card is preserved till the admission process is complete since it’d be asked to produce the admit card at several stages.
IPU CET 2014 Result
The university will publish the IPU CET 2014 Result on its official website on 27 May 2014. In the result, candidates will be shown the marks obtained by them in the IPU CET 2014 Exam. Based on the result, a merit list will be formed which will arrange candidates in the order of increasing ranks. To view the IPU CET 2014 Result, candidates have to enter roll number and other specified information.
IPU CET 2014 Counselling
University will issue a list of eligible candidates and the schedule of counselling eventually after the IPU CET 2014 Result is declared. In IPU CET 2014 Counselling, candidates will be able to mark options of colleges and courses according to priority. Seat allotments shall be made on the basis of ranking, marks, availability of seats, reservation norms. The counselling will be held at university’s auditorium and every candidate must be present physically along with all the necessary documents and certificates. There shall be two rounds of the counselling.
IPU CET 2014 Important Dates
- Prospectus sale commences – 5th Feb, 2014
- Last date to receive application – 10 April 2014
- Exam Date – 17 May 2014 for B.Tech (Biotech), 18 May 2014 for B.Tech
- Result - 27 May 2014
IPU CET 2014 Contact Information
Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
Sector - 16C Dwarka
Delhi - 110078, India
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts