- The applicants will be included in the final merit list on the basis of this cutoff.
- Each year while preparing the result of KCET exam, KCET Cut off ranks and marks are decided to shortlist the applicants for the various undergraduate courses under KCET 2014.
- This cutoff limits the quantity of applicants that will be invited for counselling.
Application Form Alerts (Don't loose opportunity)
- As soon as the merit lists will be published the KCET 2014 Cut off will also be displayed on the basis of which the applicants were selected in the merit list.
- This KCET 2014 Cut off will give the applicants an idea of the courses and colleges they can apply.
- Applicants can compare the marks obtained by them and the KCET 2014 Cut off to arrive at the conclusion that which course they get under KCET 2014.
- This cutoff will hence limit the admission choices they have to fill before counselling and will be clear by the time of counselling what they should expect as the result.
- KCET 2014 Cutoff will be decided on the basis of the number of applicants participating in KCET 2014, the total intake for the year 2014 and the last year cut off.
- The information regarding the KCET 2014 Cutoff will be available on the official website of KCET 2014.
Other Useful Links: