The KCET 2014 Application Form will be released and can be obtained from the Office of Principal or Head of Institution where the applicant is taking or has taken the 2nd PUC. The applicants have to submit a form fee of Rs. 650 OR Rs. 500 (S.C., S.T. and Category-1) at their respective schools or colleges.
- The KCET 2014 Application Form fee can also be remitted via NEFT transaction to the Bank Account of KEA having IFSC Code IDIB000M010 and Account Number 878333780 at the Malleswaram Branch, Bangalore, Indian Bank.
- After the applicants have submitted the fee for KCET 2014 Application Form through NEFT have to submit the copy of transaction at the college or school, as a proof of fee submission.
- The applicants who are residing outside the State including the applicants of Gadinadu and Horanadu have to first send their form fee via NEFT Transaction and then they will be sent their admission brochure along with the KCET 2014 Application Form by the means of email. The fee for the application form will be same.
- The application form is a combo of both ICR and OMR concept and has to be thus filled very carefully by the applicants in BLUE or BLACK Ball Point Pen only.
- The applicants have to fill the forms as completely and correctly as per the given instructions so as to avoid rejection of form.
- Address and other personal details filled by the applicants in the KCET 2014 Application Form should be correct as NO change will be allowed in any of the filled information at any later stage.
- If any kind of illegal or immoral conduct is found at any later stage in the form information, the candidature of the subject will be cancelled and proper legal action will be taken.
- The information concerning the parents' annual income and caste, category etc should be filled correctly in KCET 2014 Application Form as NO Change will be allowed in further stages.
- Every applicant has to mandatorily put their Left Hand Thumb Impression on the form.
- After finishing the form filling process, the applicants should keep a photocopy of their KCET 2014 Application Form for all future references and usage.
- The form is to be sent without any enclosures. No Document have to be sent along with the form.
- The filled forms may be submitted at the office of Principal or Head of Institution where the applicant is taking or has taken the 2nd PUC OR they can be directly sent via Speed Post.
- Applicants submitting their KCET 2014 Application Form via Speed Post will be given their Admission Tickets via Speed Post only and the ones submitting their forms at the colleges or schools, will be issued admission tickets there only.
The address for sending completely filled forms via Speed Post till around 1st week of April, 2014 is as follows:
Administrative Officer, Karnataka Examinations Authority Malleswaram, 18th Cross, Sampinge Road, Bangalore – 560 012.
- The KCET 2014 Application Form should be filled legibly with BLUE or BLACK Ball Point Pen only. Applicants have to both fill and shade the application form as per the instructions given.
- The data filled by the applicant once in KCET 2014 Application Form will be final. Therefore, the applicants should not make any stray marks or send any other documents or papers in support of the filed data.
- If any kind of discrepancy regarding applicant’s credentials or the information in the application form is detected at any point of the admission process, the eligibility of the candidate shall be cancelled at once.
- The applicant should carefully completely fill the form so as to avoid rejection.
- No request for any change in the information filled in the KCET 2014 Application Form will be entertained and the applicants should carefully fill the information regarding their SC/ST/OBC status as the proof of belonging to these categories will be required at the document verification stage.
- The applicants should not leave any space blank. They must write NA for the conditions that don’t apply to them.
- From among the photographs pasted on the KCET 2014 Application Form, only 1is to be attested by the Principal, the another is for scanning and must not be tampered with.
- The applicants whose photographs don’t match the ones pasted on the Application Form or who don’t paste the photographs will be rejected.
- Applicants should carefully affix their COMPLETE sign on the KCET 2014 Application Form at the specified spaces along with the dates and also put their LEFT HAND THUMB IMPRESSION in BLUE ink on the form.
- After completely filling the Application Form, the applicants have to submit the forms. The applicants who obtained the form from the School or the institute they study in will have to submit their forms to the Principal till the second week of April 2014. Such Applicants can obtain their admit cards till around last week of April 2014.
- However, the applicants who have obtained their KCET 2014 Application Form via speed post will have to submit their completely filled forms via Speed Post directly to KEA till around last week of April, 2014. Such applicants will get their Admit Cards via Speed Post only.
- If however, the applicants didn’t get their Admit Cards via Speed Post till the last week of April 2014, can contact the Executive Director, KEA with the photocopy of their KCET 2014 Application Form and Speed Post Receipt.
- Deadline to submit filled forms to Principals of colleges and schools: last week of May 2014
- Deadline for form submission by Principals: first week of April 2014
- Deadline of KCET 2014 Application Form submission by outside state applicants: first week of April 2014
- Date of reaching the Admit Cards: last week of April 2014
- Exam Date: first week of May 2014
- Kannada Language test (Gadinadu and Horanadu applicants) : first week of May 2014
- Result Date: last week of May 2014
Other Useful Links:
KCET 2014 | Karnataka CET 2014 Counselling