COMEDK UGET 2014 is the entrance examination conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK) for giving admissions to candidates in the undergraduate courses in the colleges affiliated to Karnataka Professional Colleges Foundation Trust (KPCF).
COMEDK 2014 Online Application Form will be released around mid week of March 2014. It has to be filled by candidates online to register themselves for the exam. On filling the form, candidates have to pay the application form fees by draft and send it to the COMEDK address. Candidates are suggested to read the eligibility criteria before applying to see if they are valid to apply or not.
COMEDK 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have qualified Class XII or equivalent exam with a minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for SC/ST).
- Candidate must have passed the exam in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English as compulsory subjects.
- Optional subjects include Biology, Chemistry or Biotechnology or any other Technical vocational courses.
COMEDK 2014 Application Form Procedure
- Click the official site to apply online: www.comedk.org.
- To attempt three subjects (PCB/PCM), application fees is Rs.1200 and for four subjects (PCMB), Rs.1500.
- Application form fees has to be paid through demand draft in favor of "COMEDK", payable at Bangalore.
- Generate a printout of the totally filled COMEDK 2014 Online Application Form.
- Apply a recent colored photograph in the specified box of form.
- Sign in the provided place and get the signature of parents as well in the specified place.
- Put the left thumb impression on the form to complete the form filling process.
- Send the COMEDK 2014 Application Form along with the following documents to the address mentioned below by SPEED Post only:
- Copy of the Class X Mark-sheet or School Leaving Certificate as birth date proof.
- Any reserved category certificate, if applicable.
- Birth Certificate/Identity Proof (from COMEDK site) and signed by the candidate.
- For future reference, candidates are suggested to note the application form number.
Address: Executive Secretary - COMEDK, # 132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore - 560055, Karnataka
COMEDK 2014 Important Dates
- COMEDK 2014 Application Form release: Mid week of March 2014
- Application submission last date: Mid week of April 2014
- COMEDK UGET 2014 Entrance Exam: Mid week of May 2014
- Results: 1st week of June 2014
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts