COMEDK UGET 2014 Entrance Exam is the test conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges in the state of Karnataka. The exam must be qualified for getting admission in engineering, medical and dental professional degree courses in the colleges/institutes of the state. Candidates have to fill an application form which will be released on the official website of consortium: www.comedk.orgfor applying to attempt the COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam. The exam will be conducted around mid week of May 2014 and the result of the same will be released on around first week of June 2014. The rank lists will be released by mid week of June 2014. Candidates must read the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam to ensure if they are even valid to apply or not.
COMEDK UGET 2014 notifications will be released by the Consortium and they would be published HERE immediately.
Application Form Alerts (Don't loose oppotunity)
COMEDK UGET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
Itdefines the conditions which must be satisfied by candidate to be eligible for attempting the entrance exam. COMEDK UGET 2014 Eligibility Criteria sets some benchmarks in terms of age, educational qualification etc which must be satisfied by candidate. Any discrepancy later found may lead to cancellation of his/her candidature. Eligibility criteria will differ as follows for different categories, General, SC, ST and OBC.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern defines the characteristic of the final exam. It describes a variety of features of the exam that must be read by candidates to understand the exam and developing familiarity with it to score more. It tells us, number of questions, their type, marking scheme, distribution, individual subject weightage and exam duration etc.
- Exam duration will be three hours strictly and candidates have to finish it within the time.
- Questions in the exam would be composed from three subjects- Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics as per COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam Pattern.
- Candidates need to mark their answers on the OMR sheet.
- Each correct question attempted will credit one mark and multiple answered questions will not be considered.
- No negative marking exists for a wrongly attempted question.
- Following is the exam schedule:
Papers & Timings
Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
Both (MBBS/BDS and BE)
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
- In case of a tie in result, candidates with lesser number of negative responses will be preferred.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form
Candidates have to logon to the official website of the consortium to apply online: www.comedk.org. A separate link would be available on the site which will redirect them to the form filling page. Candidates have to read all the instructions thoroughly to avoid errors and further rejection. They may also refer to a sample COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form to understand the process in a better way. On filling the form with correct and complete personal details, correspondence address, candidates must check it thoroughly before final submission to check for any unwanted mistake. Then, they have to remit the form fee. For this, a demand draft of Rs.1200 (B.E./B.Tech.) or Rs.1500 (MBB/BDS and B.E.) in favor of “COMEDK”, payable at Bengaluru, must be drawn.
The draft must be countersigned by the banker. When the completed form is submitted, candidates would be assigned a unique application number. On ensuring the details, candidate can take a printout of the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form and Date of Birth Certificate/Identity Proof (Candidate copy and COMEDK copy). A recent colored passport sized photo must be pasted by the candidate. Any hazy, smudged or tampered Application form will be rejected. Draft which exceeds the required value will not be refunded. Also, no refunding of the application fee will be made in case of wrong filling of details. The forms thereafter must be sent through post ONLY. Before sending the application forms, confirm that following documents are affixed as well:
- Completely filled application form of COMEDK UGET 2014 with correct signatures (candidate himself/herself), photos and thumb impressions.
- Printout of online ID proof (COMEDK copy)/Birth-Date Certificate with candidate’s photo, signature and attested by the Gazette Officer or the head of the institution where the candidate has studied.
- Photocopy of Class X mark sheet or school leaving certificate.
- Minority certificate/ Reserved category certificate with Income certificate (whichever is applicable).
Completed Application form must be sent to the following address via Speed Post/Courier:
Executive Secretary – COMEDK, #132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560055, Karnataka
Candidates can check application form status on the main website by providing COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form Number and birth-date. Candidates thus, will come to know if their form has successfully reached the admission desk or not. They must check the website regularly to watch out for red list which will contain list of incomplete Application forms. Candidates must check their names and resolve all the issues before the deadline.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Admit Card
Candidates would be issued an admit card on successful completion of application form. They have to bring the admit card on the exam venue to attain entry in the hall. Admit card also called as TAT will be sent via Speed Post at address mentioned by candidate on the application form. It will be dispatched by the mid of April 2014. In case any candidate fails to receiveCOMEDK UGET 2014 Admit Card orTAT, he/she should visit the official site of COMEDK 2014 or send an e-mail regarding the non-reception. In case, TAT gets lost in transit, candidates would be issued a duplicate one on the exam day. For this, candidates have to bring their passport sized photograph with Name, Application Number and TAT Number on its backside.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Result
The result of the entrance exam shall be published in 2 stages,Test Score and Final Merit/Rank list. Test score will be released for candidates to view his/her individual score on the official website. Candidates have to fill in their roll number for viewing the marks obtained in COMEDK UGET 2014 Result. Merit list would be release eventually for candidates who are included for further round of admission, counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Important Dates
- Start of Online Application Forms filling: Mid week of March 2014
- Last date of receipt of complete Application Forms : Mid week of April 2014
- Last date of Dispatch of COMEDK 2014 TAT: last week of April 2014
- Date of COMEDK 2014 Exam: mid week of May 2014
- Publishing of Answer Keys: By the evening of test day
- Last date of receiving objections to answer key: mid week of May 2014
- Publishing of Test Scores: 1st week of June, 2014
- Last date of Receiving Objections to Test Scores: 1ST week of June 2014
- Publishing of Rank List of COMEDK 2014: mid week of June 2014
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts