The COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Forms have been released on 12 March 2014. The applicants wanting to fill the form can make the registration through the below mentioned tab. The applicants filling the application form are advised to ensure whether they are eligible or not.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Entrance Exam is the engineering undergraduate test conducted by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental colleges in the state of Karnataka (COMEDK). Candidates are required to qualify the exam to get selected for admissions into various engineering colleges affiliated to the consortium.
Candidates have to fill an application form to apply for COMEDK UGET 2014. The exam will be held in 11 May 2014. The consortium will release the result in first week of June 2014. Based on the result, a rank list will be released within few days of result publication. The following article summarizes all the information about COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam, Application Form, Eligibility Criteria.
- Name – COMEDK UEGT 2014
- Also known as – COMEDK 2014
- Conducted by - Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges, Karnataka
- Level – Undergraduate
- Type – Engineering
- Program Offered – B.Tech
COMEDK UGET 2014 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Exam shall be composed from three subjects - Chemistry, Physics and Math.
- For correct answer, 1 mark will be given.
- No marks shall be cut for wrong answers.
- Multiple answered questions will not be evaluated.
- In case of result tie, the candidate with lesser negative response will be prioritized.
- Following is the exam schedule
Papers & Timings
Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
Both (MBBS/BDS and BE)
Mathematics, Chemistry and Physics
English & Biology
COMEDK UGET 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have passed Class XII or equivalent exam recognized by central or state government with minimum aggregate of 45% (40% for ST, SC, OBC).
- It is necessary to individually pass in these subjects as well as English language.
- Compulsory subjects include Math and Physics and optional subjects include Biotech, Chemistry and Biology.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form
To apply for COMEDK 2014, candidates have to visit the official website of the consortium: www.comedk.org. The link to fill the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form will be made active on the website which will redirect candidates to the page where they can apply. It is suggested to have a look at the sample application form beforehand. Fill the form using complete and correct information and verify it thoroughly before finally submitting.
Afterwards, remit the form fee via DD of Rs.1200 (B.E./B.Tech) or Rs.1500 (MBBS/BDS and B.E.) in favor of “COMEDK”, payable at Bengaluru. On the reverse of the draft, mention name, mobile number, application number and address. Once the details are mentioned, candidate is ought to get the draft countersigned by the banker. Generate printout of the COMEDK UGET 2014 Application Form on completing the fee submission process and mentioning the details on the transaction.
Also, take printout of the birth date certificate and the identity proof (candidate’s copy and the COMEDK copy). Paste recent colored passport sized photo on the COMEDK 2014 Application Form. Send the form through post and not in person. Confirm that the following documents are affixed with the application form before sending:
- Completely filled application form with correct signatures (candidate himself/herself), photos and thumb impressions
- Printout of online ID proof (COMEDK copy)/Birth-Date Certificate with candidate’s photo, signature and attested by the Gazette Officer or the head of the institution where the candidate has studied
- Photocopy of Class X mark sheet or school leaving certificate
- Minority certificate/ Reserved category certificate with Income certificate (whichever is applicable)
Completed Application form must be sent to the following address via Speed Post/Courier:
Executive Secretary – COMEDK, #132, Second Floor, 11th Main, 17th Cross, Malleswaram, Bangalore-560055, Karnataka
COMEDK UGET 2014 Admit Card
Candidates shall be sent COMEDK 2014 Admit Card via speed post at address mentioned in the application form. The tentative date to send the admit card will be mid week of April 2014. If the candidate doesn’t receive the admit card in due time, it is advised to drop an email regarding the non-delivery.
In case the COMEDK 2014 Hall Ticket gets lost, candidate shall be issued a duplicate admit card on the day of exam itself. For this candidates are required to bring passport sized photo with name, application number and TAT number on its back side. It is necessary to bring the admit card to the exam hall otherwise candidate would not be allowed to take the exam.
Also, candidate must preserve the admit card till the admission process is over. It must be saved from getting mutilated, soiled or tattered.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Result
COMEDK UGET 2014 Result will be published in 2 stages,Test Score and Final Merit/Rank list. Test score will be released for candidates to view individual score. Candidates have to fill in their roll number for viewing the marks obtained in COMEDK UGET 2014 Result. Merit list would be release gradually for candidates who are included for further round of admission, counselling.
COMEDK UGET 2014 Schedule
Start of Online Application Forms filling
12 March 2014
Last date of receipt of complete Application Forms
12 April 2014
Last date of Dispatch of COMEDK 2014 TAT
25 April 2014
Date of COMEDK 2014 Exam
11 May 2014
Publishing of Answer Keys
11 May 2014
Last date of receiving objections to answer key
12 May 2014 to 14 May 2014
Publishing of Test Scores
30 May 2014
Last date of Receiving Objections to Test Scores
30 May 2014 to 3 June 2014
Publishing of Rank List of COMEDK 2014
4 June 2014
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts