Apply Online for Amrita University
- Last Date To Apply : 24th march Apply Online
Amrita University 2014 Application Form have been released on 20 DECEMBER 2013!
Amrita University will conduct Amrita University 2014 Entrance Examination for admissions into engineering undergraduate courses for session 2014-15. Candidates aspiring to take B.Tech./B.E. courses have to take Amrita University 2014 Entrance Examination for qualification.
Amrita University will offer seats to candidates to its three campuses situated at Amritapuri, Coimbatore and Bangalore. Candidates can read all the information related to Amrita University 2014 Exam, Application, Eligibility below.
Amrita University 2014 Entrance Examination – Overview
- Name: Amrita University 2014 Entrance Examination
- Alias: AUEE 2014 (Amrita University Entrance Examination 2014)
- Exam type: Undergraduate
- Exam level: All India Level
- Conducting body: Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham, Coimbatore
- Mode: Offline
Amrita University 2014 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must be born on or after July 1993.
- Candidate must have passed qualification examination (class XII or equivalent examination, recognized by state or central education board).
- He/she must score at least 55% individually in Physics, Chemistry and Math and 60% aggregated in these subjects as per Amrita University 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
- A candidate who has passed diploma with minimum aggregate 60% is eligible as well.
Amrita University 2014 Exam Pattern
- Duration of the exam will be three hours.
- Question paper will be composed of three sections, Physics, Math and Chemistry.
- Each question will have 4 options; 3 correct and 1 wrong.
- Language of the question paper will be English.
- Each question weighs 3 marks according to Amrita University 2014 Exam Pattern.
- For correct answer, 3 marks will be credited and for every wrong answer, 1 mark will be deducted.
- Total number of questions is 120 (40x3).
- Total marks is 360 (120x3).
- Subject weightage: Math – 50, Physic, Chemistry – 35
Send a request letter to the university asking for the Amrita University 2014 Application Formalong with a demand draft or Rs.1000. draft must be made in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore. On the back side of the draft, write name, address and mobile number correctly.
Download the Amrita University 2014 Application Formthrough official website of the university and generate its printout on an A4 sized paper. Fill the form correctly and affix demand draft of Rs.1000 in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore. On the reverse of the demand draft, write name, address and mobile number correctly.
Fill the application form online on the official website of the university. Pay the application fee of Rs.900 through net-banking. Also, you are required to upload scanned images of signature of self and parents and latest colored photograph.
In Person Mode
Buy the Amrita University 2014 Application Formthrough the following sale centers:
- Branches of several banks and post offices by paying Rs.1000 in cash. To see the list of designated bank branches – Click Here.
- From university sale centers at campuses situated at Amritapuri, Coimbatore and Bengaluru by producing demand draft of Rs.1000 in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at Coimbatore.
- On the reverse of draft, mention name, address and mobile number.
Send the Amrita University 2014 Application Form, affixed with demand draft by speed post to:
The Admission Co-ordinator,
Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham,
Amritanagar Post, Ettimadai , Coimbatore 641 112,
Tamil Nadu. Phone: 0422-2685169 / 170
Candidates must bring the admit card with themselves while coming for the entrance examination. It is necessary to be bring Amrita University 2014 Hall Ticketto the exam venue else candidate will not be allowed to take the exam. Admit card can be downloaded by those candidates who have completed the application submission process successfully from 1 Feb 2014 onwards. To download the admit card, candidates have to enter the application form number on the official website of the university.
A copy of the Amrita University 2014 Admit Cardwill be sent to candidate on email ID provided at the time of application form filling. No candidate will be sent admit card via post. It is required to safe-guard the admit card till the admission process is over since it’d asked to produce it at various stages of admission including seat allotment and counselling. No mutilation, alteration or modification of any sort must be made on the admit card in any case. In any case of error, admission authority must be informed immediately.
The result of entrance examination will be declared most possibly by second week of May 2014. In the Amrita University 2014 Result, candidates would be able to see the marks achieved by them out of total marks. Candidates have to enter roll number on the official website of the university. Based on the result, candidates would be selected for merit list.
In the list, candidates would be arranged in order of subsequent ranks achieved corresponding to the marks obtained. Candidates will be called for counselling and seat would be allotted on the basis of availability of seats, Amrita University 2014 Resultand reservation policies.
Amrita University 2014 Important Dates
- Prospectus sale begins: 20 December 2013
- Prospectus sale ends: 21 March 2014
- Deadline for receipt of application: 24 March 2014
- Exam Date: 13 April 2014
- Amrita University 2014 Result: NA
Other Useful Links:
Discuss Your Doubts