The VITEEE 2014 Application Form Ends today i.e. 10 March 2014. For NRI candidates, the last date for filling the form is 27 March 2014.
To pursue engineering undergrad courses in the VIT University, candidates have to fill VITEEE 2014 Application Form. The form has been released on 4 December 2013. There are two modes to fill the Application Form of VITEEE 2014 – Online and Offline. Candidates can choose the mode according to convenience and preference. Before filling the application form, candidates must read all the instructions so as to not make any mistake later on. The last date to fill the application form for Indian candidates is 10 March 2014. All the information related to VITEEE 2014 Application Form is summarized in this article for candidates.
Before proceeding to fill the application form, candidates must read all the terms and conditions mentioned in the eligibility criteria so as to get assured that their forms will not be rejected on the grounds of eligibility. To read the eligibility – Click Here
VITEEE 2014 Schedule
- Sale of VITEEE 2014 Application Form – 4 December 2013 onwards
- Last date to receive the VIT University 2014 Application – 10 March 2014
- VITEEE 2014 Exam – 9-20 April 2014
VITEEE 2014 Application Form Modes
Candidates can fill the application form either in online mode or in offline mode. Details of these modes are given below –
VITEEE 2014 Application Form – Online Mode
Fill the VITEEE 2014 Online Application on the official website of VIT University. Detailed guide to fill the application form can be found below:
- Open the official website of VIT University – Press Here
- Mention all the necessary details as asked including info on course, exam mode.
- Move to fee payment mode. Choose the mode(online, offline) as desired.
- On successfully submitting information, a unique registration number will be assigned.
- Preserve the registration number till the admission process ends.
- Generate two printouts of the VITEEE 2014 Application Form.
- Affix the demand draft with one copy of the form (if DD mode is chosen).
- Send the application form to the following address before 10 March 2014.
The Director - UG Admissions, VIT University, Vellore- 632 014, Tamil Nadu, India
VITEEE 2014 Application Form – Offline Mode
Buy the application form in person via the following ways:
- From the official form sale centers – Click Here for the list
- VIT University, Vellore Campus
- VIT University, Chennai Campus
- Chennai Administrative Office, New No. 6, (Old No. W-73), Second Street (Opposite Towers Club), Anna Nagar, Chennai – 600 040
Fill the form in correct information, paste photographs, make signatures and send it to the following address before 10 March 2014
VITEEE 2014 Application Form – Fee & Payment Methods
Fees for VITEEE 2014 is Rs.925 for online application and Rs.975 for offline application. The fees for Application of VITEEE 2014 can be paid in two modes as well – online and offline.
Pay the VITEEE 2014 Application Fees via credit/debit card. Enter the details of credit card and pay the fees through secured electronic gateway.
Another way is to remit the VITEEE 2014 Application Form fees is demand draft. Draft must be made in favor of “VIT University”, payable at Vellore. On the reverse side of draft, write registration number, name, address, contact number in neat writing.
VITEEE 2014 Online Application – Image Specifications
Affix the images in the VITEEE 2014 Online Form as per the following specifications and dimensions:
- Passport size color photograph with 50kb - 100kb (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) in JPG format.
- Signature of the Candidate with 20kb – 50kb (Dimensions - 3.5 cm x 1.5 cm ) in JPG format.
- Use only black ball point pen to fill the VITEEE 2014 Form.
- Do not strikethrough or scribble written info in the form.
- Use only capital letters to fill the Application Form of VIT University.
- Do not tamper, self attest or mutilate the photo in any case.
- NRI candidates can apply as well by affixing demand draft of USD 50.
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts