SRMEEE 2014 is the engineering entrance examination conducted by SRM University for admissions into professional first year degree program. SRM University is a deemed university located in Kancheepuram, Tamil Nadu. SRMEEE 2014 would be held in online mode as well as offline mode. Candidates can choose the exam mode as per their preference and convenience.
- Name: SRMEEE 2014
- Alias: SRM Engineering Entrance Examination 2014
- Exam mode: Offline, Online
- Exam type: Undergraduate
- Exam level: All India Level
- Governing body: SRM University, Kancheepuram
- Duration of the exam is 2:30 hours.
- Question paper will compose of multiple choice questions, objective type.
- There shall be four sections in the SRMEEE 2014 question paper.
- Total number of questions is 140 as per SRMEEE 2014 Exam Pattern.
- Physics – 35, Math – 35, Chemistry – 35, Biology – 35 questions.
- Total marks in the exam is 315 (105x3).
- Every correct answer will get 3 marks.
- Every wrong answer will get 1 mark deduction.
Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria in detail so as to get ensured that all the terms and conditions are met. Here are the important points in the eligibility criteria.
- Candidates must have qualified class XII (or equivalent examination, recognized by state or central education board).
- It is required to score at least 70% aggregate in the qualifying examination.
- Candidate must have Physics, Math and Chemistry as subjects in class XII.
- Only Indian nationals who have completed last two years of schooling in India are eligible as per SRMEEE 2014 Eligibility Criteria.
Candidates can purchase the application form till 30 March 2014 to apply for SRMEEE 2014. Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria mentioned above. There are various modes to fill the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form. Candidates can choose the mode according to their preference and convenience. Description of these modes is given as below:
You’re required to register first of all by providing all the necessary basic information. Afterwards, use the unique voucher code to complete the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form. Click Here to apply online.
In Person Mode:
You can also buy the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form by making a payment of Rs.900 from the following sale centers in person.
- Post offices
- Banks: The following is the list of banks where the application form would be available
- Axis Bank
- City Union Bank
- Indian Bank
- Karur Vysya Bank
- State Bank of India
- SRM University Campus
You may also download the SRMEEE 2014 Application Form via the official website of SRM University. The form must be filled correctly and sent along with a demand draft of Rs.900 in favor of “SRMIST”, payable at Chennai before the deadline. On the reverse side of the demand draft, mention name, address and mobile number correctly.
SRMEEE 2014 Admit Card will be available to download if you have completed the application submission process successfully and the application form status shows “received”. The admit card can be downloaded from mid week of March 2014. Apart from being available at website, you shall be sent admit card via speed post or courier service as well. On obtaining the admit card, it must be examined thoroughly for any discrepancies or errors.
If found, SRM University admission representative must be contacted immediately. In case you haven’t received the admit card as well as are unable to download it, you must contact the admission authority with a copy of the application form and two photos. It is necessary to bring the admit card to the examination hall, without which you’d not be allowed to enter and take the exam. Along with the admit card, a valid photo ID must be brought as well to confirm the authentication purpose.
SRMEEE 2014 Result will be declared on 3 May 2014. Candidates who have given the SRMEEE 2014 can see the result online on the official university website by entering roll number correctly. Admissions in the university will be based on SRMEEE 2014 Result. You’ll be sent the result score on the mobile number registered at the time of filling application form. Based on the result, you’ll be chosen for inclusion in the merit list. The merit list will ultimately decide if you are selected for counselling and seat allotment process.
Important Dates of SRMEEE 2014
- Last date of submission of SRMEEE 2014 Application Form: 30 March 2014
- Offline Exam Date: 27 April 2014
- Online Exam Dates: 17 to 22 April week, 2014
- Result Publish and Counseling Schedule Dates: 3 May 2014
- Last Date of submitting SRMEEE 2014 Tuition Fee: 15 June 2014
Other Related Links:
Discuss Your Doubts