UPSEE 2014 Application Form will be issued on 15 March 2014 and ends on 5 April 2014.
To apply for UPSEE 2014, candidates have to fill UPSEE 2014 Application Form. There are two modes to fill the Application Form of UPSEE 2014, offline and online. The form must be filled correctly otherwise it is liable to be rejected. Before filling the application form, candidates must read the eligibility criteria carefully. Details of the modes of UPSEE 2014 Application Form is given below in the article. The tentative date of release of Application Form of UPSEE 2014 is 15 March 2014.
UPSEE 2014 Application Form – Online Mode
UPSEE 2014 Online Application can be filled on the official website from 15 March 2014. To assist the candidates, various facilitation centers would be put up by UPTU. The list of such centers shall be posted later on. After filling the form, candidates have to press the review button for final proof-reading and necessary amendments.
A unique registration number will be assigned once the UPSEE 2014 Online Application is accepted. Once the form is submitted and payment is made, candidates have to generate printout of the application form, put signature, recent colored passport photo (black and white) and thumb impression and send it to the above address.
- Download the bank challan from the official website while filling the UPSEE 2014 Online Application.
- All the details of fee would be already mentioned on it.
- Submit the challan at the bank and get the receipt signed.
- Carefully mention the challan number on the challan.
- On payment, confirm the UPSEE 2014 Application Form submission.
- Download the confirmation page by entering registration number and transaction number.
- Click the desired link for appropriate mode of payment.
- Make the UPSEE 2014 Application Form payment successfully.
- Generate confirmation page.
- Use only black or blue ball-point pen to fill the form.
- The form must reach the university before the deadline else it will be rejected.
- No document must be sent with the UPSEE 2014 Application Form unless specified.
UPSEE 2014 Application Form – Offline Mode
Candidates can buy UPSEE 2014 Application Form through the head post offices of the state in the month of March 2014. The cost of application form is Rs.1000 for General and OBC candidates (Rs.500 for SC, ST and women). Candidates are required to fill the form and send to the following address via speed post or registered post.
Registrar, UPSEE 2014, Gautama Buddha Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow, U.P.
- Last date to obtain form: 15 March 2014
- Last date to receive filled Form: Around April 2014
- Link to submit ONLINE form will be active till: Around last week March 2014
- Filled Confirmation Page will be received till: 1st week April 2014
- Exam Date: Around April 2014
- Result Date: Around May 2014
Other Useful Links: