According to the latest official notification released, the UPSEE 2014 entrance exam will be conducted on 20 April 2014. The application form for the same will be released in both online and offline mode on 15 March 2014 and ends on 20 April 2014.
UPSEE 2014 Exam will be conducted by Gautama Buddha Technical University (GBTU) for candidates waiting for engineering UG admissions in the state of Uttar Pradesh for the session 2014-15. On the basis of the result from the UPSEE 2014 Exam scored, candidates shall be selected for admission into various engineering colleges. The following article summarizes all the information about UPSEE 2014 in brief.
Following are Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2014 which candidates will have satisfy to fill the application form:
- Candidate must have passed in class XII exam without grace from a state or central recognized education board.
- It is necessary to score at least 45% in the qualifying exam (40% for SC/ST).
- Allowed subject combination involves Math and Physics as compulsory subjects and any one of Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology.
- Description of allowed subject combination for various disciplines is as follows:
Maths and Physics
Chemistry, Biology, Biotechnology
Biology or maths and Physics
Biotech and Chemistry
The candidates who are preparing for this entrance examination can fill the UPSEE 2014 Application Form through online as well as offline modes also as per their comfort.
The UPSEE 2014 Exam will be conducted on 20 April 2014. Candidates can get their application from the official website of UPSE by visiting the official website of UPSEE. They can pay the application fees in various modes which include credit/debit card, net banking and e-challan. After the successful submission of the UPSEE 2014 Application Form, candidates will receive a unique registration number which must be preserved by the candidate till the admission process ends.
The description of modes through which candidates can fill the application form is given below:
Filling the UPSEE Application form through Offline Mode
- Candidates can get the hard copy of application forms from head post offices of Uttar Pradesh by paying Rs.1000 (Gen, OBC) OR Rs.500 (ST/SC). The form must be filled using correct information and send to registrar office.
- Following is address on which candidates need to submit their application form via speed or registered post: Registrar, UPSEE 2014, Gautam Buddha Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow
Candidates who will fill the form through UPSEE 2014 Application Form through online modes:
For filling the application form through online modes candidates will have to visit the official website of UPSEE. In addition to this, candidates may visit any facilitation center to get assistance in the process. List of such centers would be posted here as soon as it is officially released.
UPSEE 2014 Admit Card
UPSEE 2014 Admit Card will be sent to candidates via speed post/registered post on successfully submitting the application form. Along with this, the admit card will be hosted on the official website as well. It is necessary for candidates to bring the UPSEE 2014 Hall Ticket to the exam venue. Without it, no candidate will be allowed to enter the hall. Also, candidates are suggested to preserve the hall ticket till the admission process is complete. If by any chance, candidate loses hold of the UPSEE 2014 Admit Card, he/she can get a duplicate issued by immediately contacting the authorities.
UPSEE 2014 Result
UPSEE 2014 Result will be released by the UPSEE authorities on the official website itself. To get the results candidates would have to enter the UPSEE 2014 Exam Roll Number correctly to view the result. Result of UPSEE 2014 Exam will be declared in the form of rank. Further, a merit list will be released which would arrange candidates in the increasing order of the ranking.
UPSEE 2014 Counselling will be organized at different centers located in various centers for candidates. Through UPSEE 2014 Counselling, candidates would be able to mark the choices of colleges and courses do that they can get admission in best colleges and universities they want to. For counselling session candidates’ physical presence is most important and so they candidates shall be present there with our negligence. For candidate’s information, UPSEE 2014 Counselling schedule will be issued on the official websites. Candidates shall be called for the counselling process according to their state rank also known as combined general rank. While campus counselling, merit rank listing would be considered.
Seats reserved under vertical reservation category are as follows:
Category for reservation
Schedule caste of U.P
Schedule tribe of U.P
Other backward classes of U.P
Seats reserved for candidate with horizontal reservations are as follows:
Freedom fighter dependents in U.P
Wards of Superannuated/Retired/Killed/Disabled in action or other defense personnel in U.P.
Schedule FOR UPSEE 2014 entrance examination
- Last date to obtain form is from the end week of March 2014
- Deadline for application form submission is the last week of March 2014
- The link for ONLINE submission of form will be active till for candidates from the last week of Mar 2014
- Form receiving deadline will be tentatively the 1st week of April 2014
- Exam will be organized by the end of April 2014
Discuss Your Doubts