Assam CEE Application Submission Process
Assam CEE 2013 Form Submission Process, Form Submission Process of Assam CEE 2013 :-
The Assam CEE 2013 Application Submission Process has started and will be completed ONLINE only by CLICKING HERE or logging onto: http://exxononline.net/Dibru/webpages/Dibru.html - the official website of exam. The deadline for completion of form submission process is: 06.04.2013 to 27.04.0213. During Assam CEE 2013 Application Submission Process, candidates should take care that they fill only Application Form A as the Form B is the COUNSELLING FORM which is NOT to be sent with exam form.
Prior beginning with form filling candidates should confirm their eligibility for exam as only those candidates will be considered for admissions who satisfy all the clauses of eligibility of exam. Candidates should carefully read the instructions for Application Submission Process of Assam CEE 2013 so as to avoid any error while filling the form.
Detailed stepwise process for form submission is as follows:
- Choose the COURSE option you want to fill. The candidates who want to apply for Medical Courses only should choose their Course Option as 1 and the ones applying for Engineering Courses only have to choose COURSE 2 during Assam CEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
- The candidates who want to apply for both Engineering and Medical courses have to choose Course 3.
- Then they have to fill data in form as required and ensure that they have filled complete and correct information as it will be verified at the time of admission and all the correspondences will be sent on it only.
- During Application Submission Process of Assam CEE 2013, candidates will be required to upload the scanned copies of their colored passport sized photo (Maximum Size 35KB in JPG format) and signatures (Maximum Size 30KB in JPG format) in the indicated space on form.
- This photo uploaded by candidates should have candidates’ name and date of taking it on a placard held at the center of their chest as per the instructions for Assam CEE 2013 Application Submission Process.
- Every candidate has to remit a fee in Account Number: 32272329232 as follows via the SBI Bank Challan. Fee will not be accepted in cash or via Cheque or Draft. The bank challan can be downloaded from: www.dibru.ac.in – the official website of exam.
- The course fee details for Application Submission Process of Assam CEE 2013 are:
Engineering Course Only: Rs. 900/-
MBBS/BDS Course Only: Rs. 900/-
Both Medical and Enigneering Courses: Rs. 1100/-
- After they have completed the online form submission, candidates have to take a print out of their filled form and in case it gets damaged or they want to have an extra copy, they can click on “Reprint Data Sheet” link and reprint their form.
- The last step of Assam CEE 2013 Application Submission Process is to take send the form print out with Bank Challan Copy for Dibrugarh University in an A4 sized envelope via Speed Post.
- Candidates have to write the following on form envelope:
- Course Option
- Centre of Examination
- Application Form number
- Journal Number mentioned on Bank Challan
The last date for Assam CEE 2013 Application Submission Process is 2nd of May, 2013. The forms are to be sent at:
CEE – 2013.
- Deadline for Application Submission: 6th of April, 2013 to 27th of April, 2013
- Last date for receiving filled forms: 02.05.2013
- Online Release of Admit Card: 10/05/2013
- Dates of Exam: 18/05/2013 and 19/05/2013
- Declaration of Result: June 2013 2nd week
Other Related Links: