The RPET 2013 Exam Results have been ANNOUNCED and can be seen on the following link:
The exam notifications for RPET 2013 have been released by the Board of Technical Education of Rajasthan for admission in various undergraduate courses in Engineering in various Govt. and Private Colleges under the exam.
Application forms for RPET 2013 will be filled ONLINE only in between 21.03.2013 and 08.04.2013 on any of the following websites:
Exam will be held on 23rd of May, 2013 from 9 am to 12 noon. RPET 2013 will have a single paper of 3 hour duration with 40 objective type questions in the subjects of Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics leading the total number of questions to be 120.
Every question will carry ONE mark and there will be NO negative marking for wrongly answered questions. The question paper in RPET 2013 will be in English and Hindi.
Every applicant should first go through the eligibility criteria given below and confirm his/her eligibility for the exam as only eligible candidates will be considered for admissions:
- To be eligible for RPET 2013 the candidates have to score at least 45% (40% for OBC, ST and SC) in Class XII exam or any other equivalent exam recognized by the Board.
- Compulsory subject combination for exam is Mathematics, Physics and any one of Biology, Biotechnology, Chemistry and Computer Science.
- The candidates who are taking qualifying exam in the year of 2013 are also eligible for RPET 2013 given that they submit their result at the time of admission.
- Only those candidates will be considered eligible who are born on after 1st of October, 1988. This age limit for RPET 2013 has been relaxed by 5 years for the candidates of ST, PH and SC categories.
- Every candidate has to deposit a medical fitness certificate. Refer the official website for details on Medical Fitness Certificate.
As per the latest norms and provisions in State of Rajasthan, out of the total annual intake some seats will be reserved for the candidates of reserved categories as follows:
- SC: 16%
- ST: 12%
- NCL OBC: 21%
- NCL SBC: 1%
- PH (Horizontal): 3%
- Women Candidates: 25%
- Dependents of Defence Killed/ Gallantry / Ex – Servicemen: 3%
- RPET 2013 will have 5% over and above reservation for candidates of Kashmiri Migrant category.
The form for RPET 2013 will be available ONLINE only and in between 21.03.2013 and 08.04.2013 on any of the above mentioned websites.
While filling the Online form every candidate has to upload his/her photograph and signature. The sign of scanned copies (JPG format) of both of them should not exceed 100 KB and 50 KB resp.
- Every candidate has to submit a fee of Rs. 810/- for form of RPET 2013 at any e – Mitra/kiosk center/CSC which is authorized by the Rajasthan Govt.
- This amount is non – refundable, nor – adjustable and nor – transferable for any future RPET exam.
- After submitting the fee for Application Form of RPET 2013, a 16 digit token number will be generated by every kiosk for every candidate and a receipt containing this token number will be given to him/her which is to be kept till the admission process is complete.
- This token number will be required during form submission and without it form will not be accepted.
Every candidate has to take the print out of filled Application Form of RPET 2013 and send it to the following address via Speed or Registered Post till 13th of April, 2013 5 pm with all the supporting documents:
Board of Technical Education, Rajasthan,
W-6, Residency Road, Jodhpur – 342 032
For more details refer to official website or read the information brochure.
Important Dates for RPET 2013:
- Form Availability: 21/03/2013 to 08/04/2013
- Last date to receive filled forms: 13/04/2013
- Exam Date: 23.05.2013
Other Related Links: