The Counselling Details of MP PET 2013 have been released and can be seen on the following link:
The MP PET 2013 Result has been declared and candidates can CLICK HERE to download.
MP PET Answer Key has been released by the Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board and can be downloaded by Clicking Here.
The MP PET 2013 Admit Card Has Been released for who have completed the application process in time without any error. Every candidate can download the Online Admit Card from: Download Admit Card – the official exam website.
The exam notifications for MP PET 2013 have been released by the Directorate of Technical Education Madhya Pradesh for admission in various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the colleges under exam for the academic year of 2013. The candidates have to register Online for MP PET 2013 at: www.vyapam.nic.in – the official website of exam in between 18.01.2013 and 17.02.2013.
Once they have filled the online exam form the candidates can also edit their application forms in between 18.02.2013 and 27.02.2013.
The MP PET 2013 will be held on 21st of April, 2013 which is a Sunday in between 10 am and 1.15 pm. The compulsory subjects for the candidates who are taking the exam for engineering admissions are Mathematics and Physics and any one of Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology as per the exam pattern of MP PET 2013.
Detailed exam pattern is as follows:
- The exam will have five sections, namely – Physics, Mathematics, Biology, Biotechnology and Chemistry out of which Mathematics and Physics will be compulsory and out of rest one section is to be attempted.
- As per the Exam Pattern of MP PET 2013, Mathematics will have 100 questions and rest every section will have 50 questions.
- MP PET 2013 duration will be 3 hours. The candidates have to mark their answers on the OMR sheet with a black ball point pen.
- As per the norms of Exam Pattern of MP PET 2013 every right answer will fetch a credit of one mark. If the students mark a wrong answer or multiple answers in response to a question, ZERO credit will be given.
- MP PET 2013 will not have NEGATIVE MARKING.
- In case question paper has questions which are found to be wrong in any sense or incomplete or there is any kind of problem in the options for answers etc, the question will be disqualified and the marks will be adjusted as per the procedure described in the Exam Pattern for MP PET 2013 in the brochure.
Every candidate is advised to first go through the eligibility criteria of exam so as to confirm that they are eligible for exam and further admission process as only those candidates will be considered who are eligible as per the eligibility criteria of MP PET 2013.
Eligibility Criteria of MP PET 2013
- The exam applicant must be an Indian National.
- The minimum required qualification that a candidate must have to be eligible under Eligibility Criteria of MP PET 2013, is HSC Exam of Madhya Pradesh Board or Class XII exam of any other recognized Board.
- This qualifying exam should have been passed with a subject combination in which Physics and Mathematics are compulsory subjects and any one of Biotechnology / Biology / Chemistry.
- As per Eligibility Criteria of MP PET 2013, the minimum aggregate in the above mentioned subject combination should be 45% (GEN) and 40% (NCL – OBC, ST and SC).
- The exam aspirants who have cleared the qualifying examination with GRACE MARKS will also be eligible under Eligibility Criteria of MP PET 2013 given that they satisfy the minimum aggregate requirement.
- The applicants taking the qualifying exam in the year of 2013 will also be eligible given that they submit the result of exam at the time of counselling.
- The exam applicants are advised to go through the Eligibility Criteria of MP PET 2013 in the exam brochure for the Madhya Pradesh Domicile candidates.
Reservation of Seats in MP PET 2013
- Scheduled Castes: 16%
- Scheduled Tribes: 20%
- Other Backward Classes: 14% (Non - Creamy Layer)
The exam aspirants can claim reservation under one category only and proper supporting document has to be submitted at the time of counselling by the candidate as per the norms of Reservation of Seats in MP PET 2013.
The wards of J&K Migrants and J&K Residents will have one seat reserved in every educational institution over and above the annual intake.
There will be a reservation of 30% for the female candidates under horizontal reservation. As per the norms of Reservation of Seats in MP PET 2013, the candidates having a disability of more than 40% will have a 3% horizontal reservation.
The candidates of S (Sainik), FF (Freedom Fighter) and TS (Technical Stream) category will have a respective reservation of 5%, 3% and 1% as under the Reservation of Seats.
The Reservation of Seats under MP PET 2013 for NRI candidates will be as per the guidelines of AICTE.
Application Form of MP PET 2013
The Application Form has been released on 18th of January, 2013 and can be filled online till 17.02.2013 on the official exam website.
The completed process of filling the online Application Form for MP PET 2013 is as follows:
- Logon to: www.mponline.gov.in or www.vyapam.nic.in – the official exam websites.
- Exam applicants should carefully read the form filling instructions carefully and then fill the form.
- The fee for Application Form for MP PET 2013 for different categories is as follows:
- General and OBC: Rs. 500/-
- Physically Challenged/ ST/SC: Rs. 250/-
- The candidates who want to submit the form fee via Authorized Kiosk have to submit Rs. 50 extra. The candidates can also make the payments via their Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking.
- The exam applicants are advised to keep a copy of duly filled online Application Form for MP PET 2013 with them for future usage after the payment of fee.
These documents are to be attached with the print out of online Application Form for MP PET 2013:
- Candidate’s signature and photograph.
- If the candidate has represented the state of Madhya Pradesh in the National Level Games and won Gold Medal in it, they have to attach the photocopy of their Certificate with the form.
Apart from the above mentioned documents, the candidates don’t have to attach any other document with the print out of Application Form for MP PET 2013.
The Admit Card for MP PET 2013 will be issued to those candidates who have completed the application process in time without any error. Every candidate has to download the Online Admit Card from: www.vyapam.nic.in – the official exam website. No candidate will be issued admit cards via Post.
The Answer Key of MP PET 2013 will be released after one day of exam conduction on the official website of exam. The key will have answers for every set of question paper and will be used to evaluate the papers of candidates.
Counselling notifications for MP PET 2013 have not yet been released and will be made available on: www.vyapam.nic.in – the official website. The candidates who qualify the exam and get included in the merit list of exam will be allocated seats as per the vacancy, their merit and choice by the procedure of Online Off – campus counselling for MP PET 2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts