The JEE Advanced 2013 Online Registration has started and candidates can CLICK HERE to register online.
The online registration will be done in between 8th of May, 2013 to 13th of May, 2013 as per the latest notifications released. The candidates who qualify the JEE Main 2013 exam will be eligible for JEE Advanced exam and have to register for it.
The JEE Advanced 2013 Online Registration will be done at – http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/ and www.jeeadvonline.iitd.ac.in - the official exam website. The candidates should first go through the instructions given for online registration.
How to Register Online?
- CLICK HERE or logon to: www.jeeadvonline.iitd.ac.in OR http://jeeadv.iitd.ac.in/.
- To begin with Online Registration of JEE Advanced 2013, Navigate to "Register Here" link and submit your JEE Main 2103 Details: JEE Main Application Number, Roll Number, Date of Birth, Category, Score Obtained and Password.
- Fill other details in the online form that appears next and remit the Fee of Online Registration.
- The fee for GE and OBC (NCL) candidates is Rs. 1800/- and for SC, ST and PwD candidates is Rs. 900/-.
- There is NO fee for FEMALE candidates of all categories for JEE Advanced 2013 Online Registrations.
- After ONE day of Online Registration, candidates have to deposit the fee via SBI Bank Challan that can be downloaded from the official website of exam.
- After the fee submission ONLY, the Online Registration for JEE Advanced 2013 will be over.
How to send your Filled Form?
- After filling the online form, candidates have to generate its print out and the Address Slip to be pasted on envelope.
- For successful completion of JEE Advanced 2013 candidates have to send the print outs of their filled forms at the following address till 20.05.2013 at resp. Zonal IIT.
This process will include filling the personal details in the JEE Main 2013 Online Application Form available on the website. The candidates are advised to fill their complete and correct contact details in Registration as all the correspondences will be directed to that address only.
After completing the JEE Advanced 2013 Online Registration, the candidates have to remit the exam fee via the SBI Bank Challan at the SBI Bank Branches with Core Banking Solution Facility.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts