The Candidates will be sent WBJEE 2013 Admit Card bearing the complete information about the Exam Center, Time, personal credentials of the candidate and Roll Number etc. by Speed Post in between 1st and 10th April, 2013. The WBJEE Board will not be responsible for any delay or loss of WBJEE 2013 Admit Card in postal transit.
- If candidates don’t get their WBJEE 2013 Admit Card, they can download them from: http://wbjeeb.nic.in/wbjeeb2013/AdmitCard/AdmitCardInput.aspx – the official exam website in between 1st and 21st April, 2013 and can appear at the concerned examination center with the following documents:
- Two photographs (as pasted on the Confirmation Page) duly attested by the Head of the institution last attended.
- WBJEE 2013 Confirmation Page photocopy.
- Postal Receipt of the Speed Post.
- e – Challan/application fee receipt.
- Original Admit Cards of X or XII class.
- No duplicate WBJEE 2013 Admit Card will be issued by the board in any case.
The candidates should make sure that the photo used by them on the admit card is not mutilated, soiled or distorted and the hologram on the photo has not been taken out or torn. The candidates having WBJEE 2013 Admit Card with any of such defects will not be allowed to take the exam.
The candidates have to keep their WBJEE 2013 Admit Card carefully in good condition till the admission process is complete as their candidature will be cancelled if they are not able to produce the requisite documents at any stage of Admission Process.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts