The CUSAT 2013 Result has been DECLARED. To DOWNLOAD NOW click below:
Official Answer Key of CUSAT 2013 has been released. Candidates can DOWNLOAD NOW by clicking on the link below:
CUSAT 2013 Exam will begin at 9:30 am. Candidates kindly are advised to read all instructions mentioned on the Admit Card before leaving
CUSAT 2013 Exam to take place tomorrow that is 11th May 2013. Candidates are requested to carry their Admit Card and reach the Exam Venue ahead of the scheduled time.
As per the latest notification released by the Cochin University on its official website, the candidates can download their admit cards for CUSAT 2013 in between 24.04.2013 and 19.05.2013 from the official website.
The Online Registrations for CUSAT entrance exam will start from 2nd of February, 2013 10.00 am and will be closed on 20th of February, 2013 at 11.59 pm.
The CUSAT 2013 Entrance Exam notifications have been released by the Cochin University of Science and Technology. The online application process will be completed in between 20/01/2013 and 11/02/2013.
The Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) will conduct the test for both Indian and Foreign Nationals for admission in various undergraduate degree courses. The foreign national are exempted from the test but they have to apply for the exam.
Eligibility Criteria of CUSAT 2013:
- The candidate must have cleared Class XII exams from State of Kerala with the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- The candidates who have taken any other equivalent exam are also eligible under the provisions of Eligibility Criteria of CUSAT 2013.
- The candidates must have obtained a minimum 50% aggregate in PCM and 50% in the subject of Mathematics alone in the qualifying exam.
- The Eligibility Criteria of CUSAT 2013 norms have relaxed the minimum aggregate requirement for the SEBC Candidates of Kerala State and have kept the lower limit at 45%.
Application Form of CUSAT 2013:
The exam forms will be filled online on: www.cusat.nic.in in between 20/01/2013 and 11/02/2013.
- Application Form filling must be completed as per the given instructions and according to the norms of the CUSAT 2013.
- The foreign candidates have to complete the Application Form Online and make a payment as specified in the CUSAT 2013 Brochure via a DD / Pay Order or any other means as specified.
- The DD for the form fee must be drawn in favor of ‘Registrar, CUSAT’. After online registration process completion, the candidates should print out the completely filled Application Form or the confirmation page of CUSAT 2013 along with the fee and documents at the following address:
Kochi – 682022,
- The candidates should keep a reasonable number of copies of the confirmation page and Bank Challan for future usage and references.
- The candidates should not send any original document at the CUSAT 2013 Exam Office unless specified otherwise.
- After the final submission of the Application Form has been completed the candidates can check the status of their forms after 10 days of final submission on the official exam website (www.cusat.nic.in).
- In case, the status page of the application shows any kind of warning or further action that has to be completed by the candidate in order to complete the application process of CUSAT 2013 within the specified time period.
Admit Card of CUSAT 2013:
- The admit cards for the exam will be hosted on the official exam website (www.cusat.nic.in) from 25th of April, 2013.
- No candidate will be sent individual copies of Admit Card and if in any case a candidate is unable to obtain the Admit Card of CUSAT 2013 till the 5th of May, 2013 should contact the IRAA Unit.
- Every candidate should preserve their Admit Card in good condition till the admission process is complete.
- The Admit Card of CUSAT 2013 is necessary to get entry into the exam hall on the day of exam. Therefore, every candidate should bring it mandatorily.
Reservation of Seats in CUSAT 2013:
- 50% seats will be reserved for the resident students of Kerala. These candidates will also be awarded free seats depending on their CUSAT 2013 Score.
- 40% seats will be reserved for the students of other states as per the norms of Reservation of Seats in exam, except in 3 branches.
- Payment seat allocation will be done on the basis of CUSAT 2013 Entrance Exam Score.
- 10% seats will be reserved in Polymer, ICE and Naval Courses as per the norms of Reservation of Seats.
Counselling of CUSAT 2013:
- The detailed schedule of the counseling will be made available on website. The candidates have to be physically present at counseling venue as per the given schedule.
- No individual call letters for Counselling of CUSAT 2013 will be sent to the candidates via post or any other means.
- The candidates have to obey given schedule in which the days and time will be specified for the candidates of a particular rank range as per which they will be assigned seats according to their choices and available vacancy.
- Online Registration: 20/01/2013 to 11/02/2013
- Admit Card downloading from website: 20/04/2013 to 12/05/2013
- Exam Date: 11/05/2013
- Result Declaration: 28/05/2013
Other Related Links: