The DA IICT 2013 Entrance Exam notifications have not yet been released and the following information is based on the prospectus of last year. The candidates can have a general idea about the admission process of DA IICT 2013 from it till the notifications are out and the information is updated.
The Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology will conduct DA IICT 2013 Entrance Exam counselling only for admission in the first year of under graduation programme. The admissions will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2013 Marks and the candidates will be allocated seats on the basis of their merit.
Eligibility Criteria of DA IICT 2013:
- The candidate must have taken and passed Class XII exam or any other equivalent exam called as Qualifying Exam.
- Eligibility Criteria of DA IICT 2013 specifies the subject combination which must be taken by the candidate in order to be eligible. Compulsory Subjects – Mathematics and Physics. Optional Subjects – Biology, Bio – Technology, Computer Science and Chemistry.
As per Eligibility Criteria norms of Entrance Exam of DA IICT 2013, the candidates who are appearing in the Qualifying Exam in the year of 2013 are also eligible to apply and get selected for a provisional admission which shall be liable to be confirmed as per the result of the candidate.
Application Form of DA IICT 2013 can be obtained from the following sources:
- The forms will be available at the designated bank branches of Axis Bank. The list of the bank branches is available HERE.
- Also, the candidates can send a DD of requisite amount to the institute for Application Form.
- The Application Form of DA IICT 2013 can also be filled online by making a payment through the Credit/Debit Card.
The last date to submit the completely filled Application Form at DA IICT will be around the last week of May, 2013.
The details of Reservation of Seats in DA IICT 2013 are as follows:
- 50% seats will be reserved for Gujarat Candidates.
- 50% seats will be for the candidates of other states as per the norms of Reservation of Seats.
The admission to seats under Reservation of Seats in DA IICT 2013 will be done on the basis of JEE Main 2013 score.
The Counselling details of DA IICT 2013 will be made available on the website of the institute. The candidates have to physically attend the counselling and bring all their original documents as mentioned in the Entrance Exam counselling instructions.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts