The notifications of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form are now out and candidates can apply for Admission of Jaypee 2013. The Jaypee 2013 admissions in B. Tech. will be granted on the basis of JEE Main 2013 and Class 12 score, but the candidates will have to fill Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form to successfully apply.
The Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form can be filled online by following the three steps as mentioned below:
- Online Registration with Jaypee Education System to be done on or before 13th June 2013
- Submitting JEE Main and 10+2 score through the available modes on or before 13th June 2013
- Release of Merit List and Counselling Schedule (around 20th June 2013)
The detailed process of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form filling is given below and candidates can follow the same to apply for Jaypee 2013 Admissions.
Registration of Candidature:
- Candidates can procure the Application Form of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech and Admission Brochure by purchasing it from any of there campuses, requesting for the same via post by sending a DD to JIIT, purchasing them from selected branches of IDBI and PNB banks, Apply Online using Net banking or Credit card or Debit Card or apply Online and making the payment via DD.
- Candidates purchasing the Application Form of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech by hand or post will have pay Rs 1000 whereas candidates applying Online will have to make a payment of Rs 900.
- The Demand Draft must be made in favour of Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, payable at Delhi or Noida.
- Candidates wanting to register Online can log on to the OFFICIAL WEBSITE and make the payment via Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card. Candidates making payment via DD will have to enter the details of the DD. Candidates will have to upload their photograph into the Jaypee 2013 B. Tech Application Form and take a print of the Application Form.
- On successfully registering Online, candidates will receive an Application ID that needs to be preserved.
- All Applications of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech must be sent to :
Jaypee Institute of Information Technology
Noida – 201307 (U.P), India
- Candidates who have filled the Online Application Form of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech must post the same in an envelope writing ONLINE REGISTRATION – INTERNET BANKING or ONLINE REGISTRATION WITH DEMAND DRAFT whichever applicable. Do not forget to mention the Application ID number provided at the time of Registration.
- Note that all candidates filling online Applications of Jaypee 2013 B. Tech will have to make a payment or submit a DD of Rs 900 only.
Submitting JEE Main and 10+2 score:
- Candidates must enter their the JEE Main 2013 scores and 10+2 scores via the Online Portal if the results have been declared before filling the Application Form
- Incase candidates have already filled and submitted the Application Form, they have to submit the scores by filling in the details on the Official Website or sending an sms as per the example cited in the Information Bulletin
Important Instructions for Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form:
- It is mandatory for the candidates to write their JEE Main 2013 credentials as per the requirement in the form.
- The forms which don’t bear these credentials will be rejected.
- The last date to send the completely filled application forms is 13th June 2013.
- The candidates are required to remain in constant touch with the website in order to know the latest updates. Also the Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form will be hosted on the website in a phased manner.
- The candidates can see the Jaypee 2013 B. Tech. Application Form status on the website after 15 – 20 days of form submission.
Other Related Links: