To apply for admissions at IISC 2013, candidates have to fill the IISC 2013 Application Form which will be available ONLINE only. The form filling and submission can be done by CLICKING HERE or on the IISC website at http://www.iisc.ernet.in/ug between 1st of February, 2013 and 30th of April, 2013.
The IISC 2013 Application Form Fee is Rs. 400/- for the KM/OBC/GN candidates and Rs. 200/- for the ST/SC/PH category candidates.
After filling the forms, the candidates have to take its print out and send the copy of the online form to the institute.
IISC 2013 Application Form Fee Remission Modes:
- There will be two payment modes available for the candidates:
- Online Payment: Payment of application fee can be done via the Credit or Debit Card Payment (Master Card/Visa/Maestro) or Net Banking.
- Offline Payment: Payment of IISC 2013 Application Form fee can also be done via the Bank Challan that can be deposited at the bank branches of SBI and Canara Bank across the whole country. The extra bank processing charges have to be borne by the candidates.
Important dates related to IISC 2013 Application Form:
- Commencement of Online Form filling: 1st of February, 2013.
- Last date of online form submission: 30th of April, 2013.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts