GCET 2013 Mathematics Exam to take place today, 9th May 2013. All candidates are advised to carry their Admit Card along with them. After the Physics and Chemistry Exams held yesterday, today will be the last Exam for aspirants of Engineering courses.
The new notifications for GCET 2013 have been released by the Directorate of Technical Education Goa. However, the Goa CET 2013 Application Form has not yet been released and will be made available from 18th of March, 2013. The Directorate of Technical Education Goa has however, released the complete information regarding the exam form and form filling, which is as follows.
The GCET 2013 Candidates have to apply for the exam via the GCET 2013 Application Form which can be obtained as follows:
- GCET 2013 Application Form and prospectus can be obtained at the notified places for Rs. 800/- in cash.
- The candidates who are stationed outside Goa can also obtain the GCET 2013 Application Form by sending a request letter to the Director of DTE Goa along with a DD of Rs. 800/- which must be drawn in favor of ‘Director of Technical Education’ and must be payable at Panaji. The letter for form is to be sent at:
Directorate of Technical Education,
- The candidates can also fill the downloaded Goa CET 2013 Application Form available at the website and submit the completely filled form in person at the application reception center. These candidates have to submit a DD of Rs. 800/- (Prospectus Fee) and Rs. 600/- (Test Fee) via DD. Admit Cards to such candidates will be issued in person only.
- The candidates can submit the GCET 2013 Application Form till 30th of April, 2013 with an additional Late fee of Rs. 1000/-. These candidates have to collect their Adimt Cards by themselves.
- Every candidate has to fill SINGLE application form. Filling of more than one form will lead to cancellation of candidature.
- The incomplete or incorrectly filled Goa CET 2013 Application Form will be rejected.
- Goa CET 2013 Application Form will not be accepted by Post, Courier or Messenger. The candidates have to submit the forms in person.
- After the last date of form submission has passed, NO Application Form will be accepted.
- Every candidate has to submit only one GCET 2013 Application Form even if the subject desires to claim more than one category or apply for more than one course.
- No correspondence regarding the change in category will be entertained after the last date of form submission.
GCET 2013 Application Form Important Dates:
- Start of Application Form Sale: 18.03.2013.
- Start of receiving complete application forms: 01.04.2013.
- Last date to receive completely filled Goa CET 2013 Application Form: 30.04.2013.
- Last Date to Collect the Admit Card: 30.04.2013.
Refer to the Goa CET 2013 Brochure for more details.
Other Related Links:Discuss Your Doubts