The admission procedure for B. Tech admission in DTU (formerly known as DCE) will include the admission of students on the basis of JEE Main 2013 score. The DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure will be done online only at: http://www.dtuadmissions.nic.in. The basis of admission for the FN, PIO and NRI candidates will be done on the basis of SAT – II score.
Counseling Fee Deposition:
- To participate in DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure, the candidates have to participate in online counselling after depositing a counselling fee. The fee has to be deposited at any bank branch of State Bank of India.
- The DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure for the FN/NRI/POI candidates will include the payment of fee via a DD in favor of Registrar, Delhi Technological University which must be payable at New Delhi.
- This fee has to be deposited by them at the DTU campus when they report for the DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure.
- To complete the DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure, the candidates can download the Bank Challan from http://www.dtuadmissions.nic.in. Only, the candidates depositing the fee via this challan will be considered for DTU 2013 Admission Procedure.
- The last date for deposition of Bank Challan will be around the Third Week of June, 2013.
Online Registration & Choice Filling Phase:
- The Online Registration and Choice Filling Phase of DTU 2013 Admission Procedure will be completed between the third and last week of June, 2013.
- After remission of counselling fee, the candidates have to complete the Registration process for DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure on http://www.dtuadmissions.nic.in.
- Here, the candidates have to fill in the credentials and initiate the registration process.
- The candidate will be prompted to enter the User name and Password which will be the JEE Main 2013 Roll Number and password generated by the candidate.
- After completing the DTU 2013 Registration, the candidate will be sent a confirmation message. In case, the confirmation message is not displayed the candidate has to re – register himself.
- To complete the DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure, the candidate has to print out the Registration Form and get it attested by the Principal of the College or school last attended or by a Gazetted Officer. This is to be submitted at the time of admission.
- After logging in the personal account, the candidate will have the following options:
- Registration Details
- Edit Registration: Before locking the choices, the details filled by the candidate can be changed here.
- Available Choices: The list of choices available for the candidate will be available here.
- Fill Choices: Here the candidates can fill the choices for DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure.
- Display Filled Choices: the choices that have been filled by the candidates.
- Locked Choices: The candidate can fix the order of his choices by this control. After locking, there will be no modification in the order and the choices.
- The print out of the locked choices countersigned by the candidate will have to be submitted at the time of admission to complete the DTU 2013 Admission & Application Procedure.
The list of seat Allotment will be displayed on http://www.dtuadmissions.nic.in. This list will have the names of the candidates who have been provisionally admitted.
The final DTU 2013 Admission Procedure will be subject to the conditions of fee deposition, candidate reporting at the institute etc.
Other Related Links: